Top One Reno Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M1V 2J4

Reviews for Top One Reno Inc.

Kitchen,Bathroom,open concept, lighting,flooring

Alex and his men exceeded our expectations of our home project. They worked with a tight deadline and managed to get the job done on time, even when others said it couldnt be done. Very satisfied with their work, and would highly recommend them to anyone!

David & Sonia

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you David & Sonia

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
1 review , ON

Tiling,vanities and entire house painted

Top One Reno really lives up to their name searching everywhere for someone to complete my project and have it done before my move in date so time was a big factor. Im happy that we ended up going with Alex and his crew they did amazing work showed up on time payed attention to detail everyday cleaned the home before leaving Alex was right there to answer any questions and concerns. He made our experience very smooth, I will definitely use him again in the future. Thank you Alex for taking care of are Reno

Nasir in Toronto
Nasir in Toronto

Washroom Renovation

Came to know through friend of mine who used their services before
called few months ago for quote
last week called again to finalize the they job honored the same price and did the job nicely to our needs much earlier than the promised time
Only thing I would suggest to improve is to make clear ahead of time about faucets and toilet quality which I would have gone for better

Will highly recommend Top One reno Inc for any job at home

Thank you for your kind review. We hope you work with you again.

Amazing work

Attention to details.
Best price.
High quality materials.
Very easy to communicate.
Efficient service.
Professional team, working on a very good schedule.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bathroom renovation

Alex and his team did a fantastic job with our renovation project. The team modernized our 3 bathrooms, hallway entrance, and refreshed our home with new paint other tasks.
The team completed the Reno as per schedule and made every effort to ensure our complete satisfaction.
Our Reno was well priced and quality to detail excellent. We have future projects in mind and will once again be calling on the services of Top One Reno Inc. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your review and recommenation, we greatly appreciate your support.

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

I can't thank Alex and his team enough for the service they have provided. They are an amazing bunch of people who will go above and beyond their limit to fulfill your requirements. I can't believe how smoothly and efficiently my kitchen has transformed. I just love the new look of it. Thank you so much Alex for your services. I would highly recommend them. They are fairly priced as well.

Thank you very much for the kind feedback.

Bathroom Renovation

Alex and his team were great from beginning to end. They were prompt and quick and paid a lot of attention to detail. Alex was very professional and I’ll definitely be using him and his team for all my renovation needs. Our bathroom looks amazing and I can’t believe the transformation Alex and his team accomplished. Thank you for all your hard work!

Thank you for your kind review, much appreciated!

House renovation

I had a great time working with Top One Reno. I am very pleased with the service!

My wife and I wanted to thank you for the work you did in the house. Initially, we were skeptical about completing the work in a short period of time. But Alex and his team completed this job within the given time.
The price was fair and the work was done on time.
We are also very impressed with this quality of work. I highly recommend Alex and team for any renovation project.

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you!
- Alex, Top One Reno

Bathroom renovation

He did a good work, professional, follow the time line, help the customer to select and collect the material.

Thank you.

lalinip in Ottawa
lalinip in Ottawa

Bathroom reno

Alex and his team was very professional, and catered to all our requests ( even though some were last minute). They went above and beyond with attaining all the materials and colors we had are heart set on. During the reno we had a death in the family and Alex's team worked extended hours to get the job completed ontime. Would highly recommend Top One Reno for all your renovation needs....full basement reno is just around the corner!!!

Thanks for the kind review, we appreciate your support!

More about Top One Reno Inc.

Top One Reno is a fully insured and licensed renovation company that specializes in interior home improvement.

We offer quality work and at an affordable price.

We specialize in custom finishes, flooring and bathrooms.

Our business model is to work until our clients are satisfied with the finished product.

We pride ourselves on open and honest communication.

Please connect with us today to discuss your next home improvement project!