Electricians
Azores Construction and Electrical Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Azores Construction and Electrical Contracting Inc.

Steven
Steven

Outlet Repairs

Andrew was quick to reply to my service request and booked an appointment next day. As well he replaced my panel and I was appreciative of how quick he did it given we were without power during the installation.

Very knowledgeable and professional and I would recommend hiring and will be using again for my electrical needs

Shikhar
Shikhar
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Light fixtures, etc

Andrew did a great job with swapping out a bunch of our builder-grade light fixtures, and misc installations like a PoE WiFi router in the ceiling and a heavy 85" TV wall mount. Really appreciated his perseverance with the chandelier in our foyer which proved tricky. He is friendly, patient, detail-oriented and clearly skilled at his trade. He made sure we were satisfied.

Michael
Michael
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Workshop electrical work and panel work

After working with Andrew and seeing the results of the work, I can be confident in recommending Azores. I liked that Andrew worked with us to provide solutions which look great and also helped to keep the costs down. We're very happy with the final product. Andrew also helped us in a big way by identifying a problem with our sump pump which prevented a major flood in our basement. We were very fortunate he came when he did! A job well done, and we'd certainly want to use Azores again for the next project.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Basement Pot lights and other misc.

Andrew did and excellent job, was friendly, and helped explain what needed to be done. We were so satisfied were having him come back to run a line for a hot tub. The two electricians I had give me an estimate for the same job gave me outrageous quotes. I would 100% recommend to anyone else.

FARUQ in Brant
FARUQ in Brant
1 review Cambridge, ON

Car chargers install

Andrew was extremely friendly and professional. He communicated well, responded quickly to all messages. He was punctual, reliable and extremely fair with his pricing. I will highly recommend Andrew!

Micah in Kanata
Micah in Kanata
1 review Cambridge, ON

Bathroom fan and dishwasher installs

We found Andrew and his team when we were looking for an install of a bathroom fan and to correctly hardwire our dishwasher that the previous owners hackjobbed and we couldn't be happier. We really felt that Andrew cared about doing a good job, and about doing the work right as opposed to the easiest way. He was also very willing to give opinions and recommendations, which gave us a lot of confidence that we were making the correct decisions.

During the install of the fan ductwork a small hole was punched into our wall by accident in a really difficult to reach place, and Andrew had no issues coming back to patch it. I know that sounds like a minor thing, but many contractors would refuse to come back if they weren't getting paid. I believe that says a lot about Andrew, and we will contact him for all future electrician needs.

3 reviews Kitchener, ON

Backyard electrical renovation

As part of a major backyard renovation, including outdoor structures, we had Andrew and his team install electrical around the entire yard, including grounding the pool.
Andrew left me with confidence when handling the pool equipment and spa box installations.
I also really appreciate how I can lean on him for opinions and not having to make some of the more difficult decisions on my own.
He is very personable, has excellent communication, and I would absolutely use him again.

0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Professional Electrical Service.

Great electrical services, very professional, punctual, detailed, and fairy priced! Best electrician I’ve found. Thanks

0 reviews Barrie, ON

Electrical Work

Andrew was an outstanding, professional individual who installed several complicated light fixtures in our home as well as a faulty electrical outlet. He was personable, caring and displayed a true sense of customer service. He was patient with our needs and he for the work done in a timely manner. We have already recommended him to friends and family and will definitely call him back in the future.

Private User reviews Bolton, ON

Replacing all switches and light fixtures

Andrew was amazing to work with. Communication was fast and easy, he was polite and cleaned up all the garbage and old fixtures that he removed for us. Although a few problems occurred, he was quick to resolve them and knew exactly what to do. I would recommend him to anyone !

Thank you for the review ! It was a pleasure working with you aswell !

More about Azores Construction and Electrical Contracting Inc.

What we do
Your business is our business. We believe in making your dreams and goals a reality and our experts know just how to do that. We're prepared to help you at any level, from impartial advice, an adaptation of your idea to full on design build. Our team of experienced professionals will always complete your project on time, on budget and most importantly to your satisfaction!
Our Expertise
We have done it all, from the beginning of a project during excavation and concrete to just changing out flooring in a small room many years later, you can count on us! We only employee licensed skilled tradespeople who produce quality finished products the first time