Demo & Reno

Syed
Syed
1 review Hamilton, ON

Tiling job

Very satisfied with the job and professionalism. He completed the job on time and cleaned up after he was done. Thank you!

my pleasure sir , thanks for your word .
see you for next project

Bathroom reno

Where can you find a handy man who is respectful responsible and trustworthy? I did find one and i will definitely hire him again. Amazing job. Attention to detail and ensuring customer is always satisfied is his motto!

His price is very reasonable and quotes on a per project basis hence why i didnt put price here it all depends on the job and your taste.

thanks for your word , always my pleasure

Tobin in Saint Catharines
Tobin in Saint Catharines
1 review Burlington, ON

Backsplash Intallation

We had Demo and Reno come and install kitchen backsplash for us. The job was done within the timeframe specified and the work was great. It was a pleasure having Safaa here, and we couldn’t be happier with the work done. We will definitely have Demo and Reno back to assist with upcoming projects.

I am so glad that you are happy Sir. Appreciate your words. See you for next project!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Safaa is the man

Safaa and his crew were on time, professional and thorough. The old basement flooring was removed faster than expected and the clean up was great.

I would recommend Safaa and his team to anyone.

Thank you so much for this great review! I'm happy that you were pleased with the work done.

Bath Reno

I'm please with knowledge and expertise of Safa, I definitely recommend him to friends and family

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review!

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Plumbing, paint and flooring works

Works done very good with proper cost and time, work done with good quality and paid attention for details

Thanks for the great review. I appreciate it very much!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Renovation

very nice and clean job , easy to deal with and very acceptable price.

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review of my services!

More about Demo & Reno

Hello, my name is Safaa. I've been doing renovations since 2014; applying many types of flooring, kitchen and bathroom tile, dropped ceiling, and fences. I provide free estimates, an organized schedule, and will guide you to get the best work done while saving you money and time. We always clean after finishing. Your satisfaction is our NUMBER 1 priority!

Feel Free to contact me at any time. I look forward to hearing from you!