Toronto ON M5S 2A2

Reviews for TreeSide Arborist Services

Excellent Service

Treeside was prompt, accommodating, and finished the job on time and on budget. Trevor was a pleasure to work with, and he left the job site spotless. I highly recommend this service!

0 reviews Aurora, ON

Tree removal

I am absolutely happy with the tree removal services provided by TreeSide Arborist Services. Mr Trevor and his team removed a maple tree from our back yard about two months ago. The price they charged me was fair and reasonable and I can say it was much lower than other quotes I had received. The job was done professional and clean; no damage to the building and our landscaping. I will certainly recommend this company for any arborist requirements.

thanks for the nice review!

Ahmad
Ahmad

Tree brach removal and tree timing

Everything was very smooth and pleasant. I showed him how I needed my dead & dangerous tree brach removed and some tree trimming. The work was very quick and neat. Very friendly as well

it was a pleasure helping you out. thanks for the kind words!

mollahassanisofia
mollahassanisofia

Excellent Service

Amazing service. I needed a tree removed as soon as possible and called a few local arborists. Treeside Arborists responded to me promptly and answered all of my questions. They were super friendly and made the whole process really easy for me. I would highly recommend!

thanks Sofia, happy to help anytime!

Awesome

Trevor was awesome. He was able to save a tree that I thought was history. Highly recommend!!

glad we were able to help out and save the tree!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Excellent Tree service!

From when Trevor showed up to quote the job until they picked up the last branch these guys were professional!

I had several trees with damage from a storm and decided to call Treeside to deal with them. They responded quickly to my inquiry and were out to quote the work same day.

When they showed up to work they were quick, professional and safe. They were able to take away all the damaged portions of the trees with ease and leave the healthy part of the tree to continue growing!

Thanks so much Trevor and Treeside, highly recommended!

thank you for such a lovely review :) much appreciated!

mikeandliz_y
mikeandliz_y
0 reviews Bolton, ON

TreeSide Arborist Services

Trevor and the crew had quite the task on their hands of not only taking down a very large silver maple, but on one of the hottest days of the year! In one afternoon they worked quickly and efficiently to take the leaning tree down safely. They did an excellent job of cleaning up and taking it away. Thank you for an outstanding job done by an awesome crew.

We would certainly call TreeSide Arborist Services again and be happy to refer Trevor.

thanks guys! you were a pleasure to work with....and you'd be happy to know that the basil plant is thriving and has been enjoyed many times :)

Excellent service

Treeside came and gave me a very fair quote for the job I was asking for. Trevor was incredible to get along with and very understanding (you might even say sappy). They did the job magnificently and you wouldn't have known there was a tree there in the first place. I'd recommend this service to anyone who asks!

thanks a ton for the kind words, happy to help!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Tree trimming

Trevor was a pleasure. Acted very professional and pleasant. I was truly happy and pleased with the outcome, I love spending time in my backyard now!

so happy we were able to help you out!

More about TreeSide Arborist Services

About Me: Trevor Warnaar

My wife and I moved to Bolton, ON in 2018 and immediately fell in love with the town. I have worked landscaping jobs all my life and always enjoyed the outdoors.

I completed my formal education as an engineer and soon realized I am not meant to work at a desk! I decide in 2020 to combine my engineering and landscaping skills by opening TreeSide Arborist Services Inc.

​The community of Bolton and the surrounding areas have been wonderful to work with. I pride myself on professionalism, fair pricing and amazing service.

Thank you for your business and for welcoming me to the community!

- Trevor