Choice Smart Homes

Newmarket ON L3X 0A4

Reviews for Choice Smart Homes

Furnace Install

Incredible service on my furnace Install. Highly recommend! Smooth and done quickly and they accommodated my schedule.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that the installation of your furnace went smoothly!

Tankless hot water heater upgrade

I had been thinking about upgrading to a tankless hot water heater for a while and Choice Smart Homes could not have been more helpful! They answered all of my questions, were extremely professional and I highly recommend!

We are very glad to hear you had a positive experience and thank you for your review!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Tankless water

I'm super happy with this company, so much so, I added the water filter unit and a electronic furnace air cleaning unit. Service is great, as is the installation, no fuss no mess extremely helpful and knowledgeable - I'd highly recommend anyone using this company and its products, Dave and Kevin were fantastic

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a good experience and it was an absolute pleasure!

More about Choice Smart Homes

WHO IS CHOICE SMART HOMES?

Choice Smart Homes is Leading the way in modern home comfort.

Headquartered in the Greater Toronto Area, Choice Smart Homes is 100% Canadian owned and operated. We have over 40 years of combined experience from our management team which allows us to provide our customers with the highest standard in the industry.

Available 24/7
Choice Smart homes representatives are available to you 24hrs/day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, ensure the highest quality in both customer care and experience.

Environmentally Friendly
We committed to integrating the highest customer care experience with the latest in environmentally friendly technology to achieve the very best in home care.

Great Customer Service
Choice Smart Homes is commited to keeping you well informed and up to date, so you never have to worry about what is going on with your home comfort.

Worry Free
We will provide your home with the finest quality, high efficiency equipment so that both your home, and family are comfortable in both the coldest and hottest days our Canadian weather has to offer.

Cost-Efficient
We want our customers to enter their homes with the peace-of-mind knowing that their home has the best products at the best price.

High Quality
Partnered with award-winning products to offer our customers a wide selection of smart home solutions, including home automation, temperature controls, and other Choice Smart Home upgrades.