Air Care Home Services

Vaughan ON L4J 4E5
Chimney Sweeps
Air Care Home Services

Reviews for Air Care Home Services

Complete fireplace restore and chimney by inspection/ clean

Alex did an amazing job! He explained the process and work was completed quickly and cleanup was perfect.
We would definitely call him again and will recommend him to all of our friends.

Thank you so much for your review!!
I really appreciate it.
It was a pleasure to clean you Chimney and fireplace.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Cheminey sweeping

Very knowledgeable and professional service was provided. I’m extremely happy with the prompt and neat work done.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.
Chimney cleaning and Inspection.

1 review Burlington, ON

Chimney cleaning

Alex was very proffesional and courteous. I was very pleased with his professionalism. I would recommend him to my friends.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us,it was a pleasure to clean and sweep your chimney and rapier your fireplace.
enjoy it and stay warm 😊

Fireplace cleaning, sealing and inspection

Alex was great. Upsold me on sealing firebox - for the better. It looks cool - evenly black - and is safer. Thorough, tidy and relatively fast. Thanks Alex!

Thank you for sharing your experience, it was a pleasure to serve you and fix and rapier your fireplace,enjoy and be safe.

HIRUSHI in Toronto
HIRUSHI in Toronto

Inspection and cleaning Chimney And Fire Place and sealing the fire place

Alex was very courteous and knowledgeable in performing his job. Explained the importance of having a properly sealed fireplace. Now we know why our family room was colder when the fire was not lit . We certainly will recommend this company . very happy with the work.

Thank you Hirushi for sharing your experience with us,it was a pleasure to clean and sweep your chimney and rapier your fireplace.
enjoy it and stay warm 😊

Shelley
Shelley

Chimney sweep and repair

Alex was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He explained everything so I understood. He was very concerned with not leaving dirt in my home and that I was fully satisfied with the service which I am. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us,it was a pleasure to services your chimney and fireplace.

Joanne
Joanne

Chimney sweep and inspection

Quick response time and completion of project. Came prepared and took extra steps to ensure my home remained clean throughout. Made offers on additional services with zero pressure to commit.

Thank you so much joanne for sharing your experience with us we appreciate your business

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Clean and inspect chimney

Alex was both informative and effecient. He also answered a number of questions. Satisfied with job done.

Thank you so much for your business and your review it was a pleasure to clean and inspect your chimney Looking forward to do a business together

henshoshan2109
henshoshan2109

Cleaning out my chimney and fireplace box

Alex and eddie came to do a chimney sweeping and inspection to my fireplace. we found during the camera inspection a cracks in my firebox as well on the chimney crown. they did an outstanding job,fast,efficent and professional! they know exactly what to do when it comes to fireplace repair.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us we appreciate your business Air Care Home Services (437) 328-9434

More about Air Care Home Services

Air Care Home Services, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Knowledge of our trade combined with the ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.