Rodney's Services Inc.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Vaughan ON L4K 5W4

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for Rodney's Services Inc.

kayode in Toronto
kayode in Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Carpet cleaning

Exceptional and professional service. The operator who came by was also very friendly and understanding. Answered all my questions and left me with no worries.

Aniket
Aniket

Grout cleaning and deep cleaning

We hired Rodney to help us with Grout cleaning and deep cleaning . Right from the get go, they were responsive, professional. They took time to explain us the process and proactively explained challenge during the project. The end result was spectacular! We were extremely happy with their services.

Amette in Mississauga
Amette in Mississauga

Carpet and upholstery shampoo

We decided to use the services of this company after receiving excellent reviews and comments from others that had used their services. We are happy we did, and surprised to how quickly we were able to schedule a date and time was that was convenient for us. The pricing was affordable, they were punctual and professional. When the service was done I appreciated the fact that the Owner took time to go over the work when done and pointed out things he discovered such as possible hazards with my steps.

I appreciate the extra cleanliness such as wearing boot covers in my home and lightly mopping up any mess. I would definitely be using their services again and HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES

Jesse in Toronto
Jesse in Toronto

Friendly, efficient and realizable service

Great service. Prompt response. Friendly and did the job and then some. Went over and above. Thank you for great service. Carpets look amazing! Would recommend. Thank you again !

Thank you so much for the review. We were more than glad to serve you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Cleaning Service

I am extremely pleased with the service that I continue to receive from this company. I used this service more than once and will continue to. The owner is punctual, reliable and trustworthy. Thank you again for your hardwork and dedication!

thank you so much for this review. It is our pleasure to serve.

karihhewitt
karihhewitt
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

I was very impressed with Rodney’s Services Inc. They responded to my request promptly and I had an appointment within the time frame I needed. They were on time , friendly , trustworthy and professional. I used them for a couple of pieces of furniture that had never been cleaned before and now they look brand new. I will defiantly use them again and recommend them highly.

Hey there,

DT Home Improvements
DT Home Improvements

Excellent Cleaning Services

Rodney Cleaning Services has done multiple jobs for us. Each time their team provided excellent service, whether it was restoring our clients carpet to its original look, or ensuring our clients homes are spotless and clean after a project. The team is very polite, professional and precise. Would highly recommend.

Hey DT Home Improvement Inc, thank you so much for the review.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Carpet Cleaning

In the past, I've had different people clean my carpet and these guys for sure blew me away. Not only with how professional they were and organized but also with how food they were able to clean my carpet for my stairs.

I recommend Rodney Services, if there's anything you'd need or want done. Before Thanksgiving, I plan to get another service done.

Thanks again for a great experience!

thank you so much for the review. we appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

More about Rodney's Services Inc.

Rodney's Services Inc specializes deep cleaning services, such as Carpet & Rug Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Strip & Waxing Floor, Blinds & Upholstery Cleaning, Renovation Clean-Up, and many more. We are your one stop shop for all your cleaning needs. Check us out on Facebook, Google, & Instagram.

Click the Website link and see all our prices and services.

Rodney's Services Inc Motto:
"Serve Your Neighbor, As Yourself"