Armani Custom Builders

Reviews for Armani Custom Builders

pazmobile
pazmobile

In Group Pool

I had them install a pool, and from start to finish they were on time and professional. They paid attention to the features I wanted and never tried to upsell me stuff I did not need or want. Overall I am very happy with their work and the end results. I look forward to many summers in my new pool with friends and family.

Yvonne.carvalho
Yvonne.carvalho

Backyard overhaul into paradise

Thank you for turning my backyard into a paradise that my family can enjoy! With the amazing job you did with the pool, deck and landscaping we no longer have the need to go away on vacation. Great job! My friends are are impressed and envious. They will be in touch soon to book you to transform their homes.

More about Armani Custom Builders

With 25 years experience, trust Armani Custom Builders with your renovations. Servicing the Greater Toronto Area, no job too big or small.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Old Toronto?