Sealed Deal

Paving Contractors
Grande Prairie AB T8W 0J1

Reviews for Sealed Deal

0 reviews Grande Prairie, AB

Driveway crack filling and sealing.

Very happy with the care and expertise used when working with our yard and driveway.
Cracking filling and sealing around the buildings turned out great. Sealing of the surface looks really good. Anticipating that the process will extend the overall durability of the asphalt.
Only concern is how slippery the surface may be in the winter with freezing rain, ice and snow.

0 reviews , AB

Asphalt driveway and yard sealing

Sealed Deal measured my driveway and yard and gave me a quote. I paid them to complete the work which they did promptly and then gave me a 2 year warranty.
They came back this year and advised me their supplier gave them some inferior product and offered to redo my driveway under warranty. They completed this and I am very happy with their work.

Did a really good job

I Hired Shawn and his crew (sealed deal) to seal my driveway and patch a hole caused by the insane heatwave we had this past summer when a street bike kickstand punched right through my driveway.

Shawn is a very respectable guy and a hard worker who takes great pride in his business. He was super painless to deal with. Him and his crew were punctual, professional and did a great job.

Came by, gave me a quote, told em go ahead and the rest is history. Job came in at exactly what he quoted me, no surprises. I Would absolutely, without hesitation, recommend them to anyone looking to have their driveway sealed. Thank you Shawn it's greatly appreciated.

Seal and repair

They did the job and came back 2 times to ensure it was all done perfectly, a rare thing in Grande Prairie

0 reviews Grande Prairie, AB

Great guys, fast and thorough!

These guys were great. Did the work in good time but made sure there was no overspray (which was very important to us) fixed the big dip and made our driveway look like new. Very happy with the service and price. Would definitely recommend.

More about Sealed Deal

Sealed Deal is the new face of Asphalt Paving, Maintenance, and repair. Our team takes tremendous pride with every job! Along with providing all proper repair to insure we maximize the Longevity of your asphalt, while still giving it that brand new look!