DAT Demolition

Toronto ON M8W 4E8

DAT Demolition

Reviews for DAT Demolition

They remained very flexible throughout the process

They demo large concrete slabs and re poured new slabs from our front yard quickly. They were professional, and very easy to work with. The job was done right and they remained very flexible throughout the process.

We are very happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. Thank you so much for your business it was a pleasure to work for you.
DAT Team

Professional team

The crew was efficient. Customer service was beyond expectation. I would recommend this crew to anyone looking for large demolition projects. Professional team who knows what theyre doing.

It's been a pleasure working with you. We'll see you for any future projects. Thanks again ;)
Dat Team

I couldn’t be more satisfied with the service

DAT demolition came in and helped with an interior demolition of my office, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the service and I’ve already referred them to 2 of my friends! Thanks.

It's been a pleasure working with you! We'll definitely see you for any future projects. Thanks again!!
Dat Team

I’ll definitely be using them again

DAT demolition team did a perfect job. They covered all of the floors, as well as, condo hallways. Team was very efficient and completed the work sooner than expected. I’ll definitely be using them again and highly recommend them to anyone.

DAT

Mike
Mike
0 reviews North York, ON

Concrete Pad Removal

I could not have asked for a better person to hire then Dominic of DAT Demolition to remove a concrete pad where a shed once stood in my backyard. Dominic is friendly, very prompt with his communication, and professional in all his dealings. The entire job and payment was a breeze - all completed the same day. I enthusiastically recommend Dominic and DAT Demolition.

Thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate great client's like yourself. You're high recommendations of us means a lot to us. Thank you :)

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

On time and on budget

I had a small concrete demolition and reconstruction job. DAT gave me a prompt quote, we selected the date and the work was completed on that date. The job was done as discussed, on time an on budget and then the job site was cleaned up and the debris removed. Communication via phone and text was courteous and efficient and I was kept informed of the arrival time and I am very satisfied with the work done. Thank you.

Hi Rick, our team loved the review and we appreciate the kind words and feedback. It was our pleasure to perform the work in a speedy and efficient manner.

Super good company

I can't speak highly enough of DAT Demolition. They were amazing. It was a messy job in our basement but they got it done in one day and left everything in great condition. Even though it was a dirty job the guys had such a great attitude and you could tell that they all enjoy working together no matter what the job. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone or to use them again myself.

DAT loved your review and we appreciate the kind words and feedback. It was our pleasure to perform the work in a speedy and efficient manner. Thank you again :)

I plan on bringing them back for future projects

DAT Demolition crew did a great job demolishing inside of our office. They worked quickly and made sure when they left everything was clean. This was a big job considering the size of office. Everything was lath and plaster with drywall on top and multiple layers of flooring. I plan on bringing them back for future projects.

DAT loved your review and we
appreciate the kind words and feedback. It was our
pleasure to perform the work in a speedy and
efficient manner. Thank you again!

I am very pleased with their efforts

DAT Demolition team was very easy to deal with, professional and eager to please at a reasonable cost. Got the job done in approximately 6 hours! Great job, I am very pleased with their efforts.

DAT Team

Always worked in a professional manner

DAT Demolition was excellent. From the moment I met the team I knew I was in good hands. They showed up on time and always worked in a professional manner and best of all there were no hidden fees or surprise extras. If you are looking to demo your basement I highly recommend you use this company.

Thank you for the review and wonderful compliments.
Best wishes from DAT Design / Demolition.

More about DAT Demolition

We at DAT Demolition are a professional, full-service demolition contractor that will safely and efficiently demolish any room or structure, and leave it ready for your project.

BEST Service and BEST Rates in the GTA. Crews are standing by to get your job done now.

Demolition and Removal
- Residential, Commercial, Factory, Warehouse
- Renovation Prep
- Kitchens, Bathrooms
- Office Partitions, Load Bearing walls
- Demo concrete slabs
- Basements, driveways
- Floor tile removal
We provide professional residential, commercial, and industrial structural demolition services.

We take care of disposal, junk, or trash to make sure the site is clean and ready for the next stage of your project.

Call Dominic Taddeo for a free estimate at 416-731-5097
- WSIB covered and insured crew
- Guaranteed work