Alpha Builds Contracting Inc.

General Contractors
Halton Hills ON L7G 0B1
General Contractors
Alpha Builds Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Alpha Builds Contracting Inc.

Gillian
Gillian

Basement renovation

Aleks was professional and reliable. He worked diligently at least six days per week until the job was completed. Hes easy going and flexible. He had wonderful insight for the design. Although the job went longer than expected due to unexpected situations, he was always positive. His dad works on the electrical and the two of them are a dynamic duo. The drywall work was done exceptionally. I highly recommend, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Raman
Raman

Kitchen Range installation

I was in need of someone to install a range hood over my stove that required custom work. Aleks took the time to find someone for me even though he could not provide the service after we had our initial consultation. After the recommendation, he reached to ensure that the work had been completed. Will definitely refer him to my friends and family and use him again in the future.

Glad I could help !

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Finished Basement

Aleks was nothing short of professional. His quote was reasonably priced and quick and remained the same through the completion of the project. He had flexible hours which allowed me to discuss plans even with my busy schedule. I would recommend Aleks for any home remodelling needs.

Thanks I'm glad I could help!

0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Staircase Renovation

Put simply, the service and professionalism I received from Alpha Builds was exceptional. I needed my staircase renovated and the issue was handled swiftly. Aleks was very polite and worked tirelessly until the job was complete. I recommend Alpha Builds Contracting to anybody considering a home renovation! Thank you Aleks

Thank you it was a pleasure doing business with you!

More about Alpha Builds Contracting Inc.

We are a company that offers great quality work at affordable prices!

The services we provide include;

Full house and basement renovations
Bathroom renovations
Molding and trims
Electrical
Flooring
Feature/3D walls
Drywall
Custom fireplaces

All electrical work is subcontracted out to ECRA/ESA Licensed Electrical Contractors.

No job is too big or too small
Contact Aleks for free estimate!

416-898-3952