Glass Build Canada

colin
colin
1 review Burlington, ON

fast, efficient, and excellent

Very friendly and professional team. I am having bathroom renovated, and the renovation company used this team for the shower's glass doors and shelves. Glass Build Canada team measured everything promptly, and elicited my input on the shower setup (location of glass shelves, how door would be positioned). I was pleasantly surprised when they returned just a few days later ready to install the glass! This was much faster than the renovation company expected. I was very lucky in this regard. The work is excellent, and the team left the area tidy. Highly recommended! (note: since cost was part of my overall renovation package, I simply put $2000 because I saw similar amount on another review, and the homestars website requires me to enter something!)

Thank you for the glowing review ! We really appreciate your feedback, and taking the time to share your experience with the rest of the world.
It was a pleasure working with you as well.

0 reviews Burlington, ON

fast efficient and excellent

Very friendly and professional team. I am having bathroom renovated, and the renovation company used this team for the shower's glass doors (cost is included in renovation package). They measured everything promptly, elicited my input on the shower setup (location of glass shelves, how door would be positioned). I was pleasantly surprised when they returned a few days later to install the glass! This was much faster than renovation company expected. The work is excellent, and they left the area tidy. Highly recommended!

Joyce
Joyce

Glass railing

We received great service from Feroze and his team. Our previous contractor left us with unfinished railing and missing glass. Feroze and his team took over the project, did a great job working with pre-existing material and our strict timeline. They are professional, patience and trustworthy. I would recommend them to everyone.

Thank you Joyce for your kind review. We enjoyed completing your installation and look forward to working with you and Saun again in the future!

Yahya
Yahya

Shower

Absolutely thrilled with our shower. Installers were on time, respectful and extremely knowledgeable. They addressed any issues immediately and talked us through our options every step of the way. The workmanship was exemplary and they were professional, friendly, thoughtful and clean and tidy all the way through. We would strongly recommend them to anyone. Genuinely good honest people, we will miss them being part of our every day lives.

Hi Mr. Yahya, thank you so much for the wonderful words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews , ON

Custom made glass shower door

Fantastic guys. I had a tight timeline to get everything installed.
These guys got it done quickly smoothly and very professionally. I am very impressed with the quality and turn around time.
Thanks guys a lot.
Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for your kind comments really appreciate your time and thoughts

Firdouse in Oakville
Firdouse in Oakville

Shower Door Installation

Overall, the whole experience was very delightful. I got my shower measured and installed all within 10 days! Very clean job and a very professional company. I will definitely be contacting them again once my basement is finished and need a shower installed there! 10/10

Thanks Firdouse, we are glad we could provide you with fast service! It's always great hearing from our satisfied customers looking forward to work again with you.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Pool fence

Very professional. Great price and high quality ,

If your looking for all type of glass installation I recommend glass build Canada

Highly recommended ,

Thank you for this review! Hope to work with you again in the near future

Railing and showers

Providing top notch service in the city, I am really impressed by their work. Especially Feroz, highly experienced and most professional guy. I would highly recommend everyone to hire them for any glass related architectural work.

It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Shower project

Amazing work by this team. From measurement to installation, everything went silky smooth.

Thanks guys!!

Your welcome

More about Glass Build Canada

We have been right here for over 20 years now. That makes us a very well-established glass company that you can rely upon to be here when you need us. We are a family owned business by owner, Feroz Yaqoobi. Feroz has carried the traditions of high skilled custom glass and mirror work for residential and commercial work. We can boast that most of our glass professionals have been working for us for over a decade. We work hard to keep our employees happy so we can retain the highest quality workers to perform the services for your projects.
When you want a custom glass project to go smoothly, on-time and made of superior materials, you can trust Glass Build Canada. We’ve made lots of friends out of our customers by providing them with superior products that last longer and perform better. Our employees’ workmanship shows in the great attention to detail in our work.