House & Apartment Cleaning
Hamilton ON L0R 1C0

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for TLM Custom Cleaning

Home cleaning

Thorough and professional job. After an injury, I am unable to keep up with detailed cleaning in my home. Within a few hours, Teresa and her crew had all of the areas weighing on me fresh and clean. The whole home felt so much lighter and brighter. They were fantastic, and I am grateful.

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are looking forward to continuing to take care of your home.

Post construction clean

Teresa’s team came to do a post Reno clean on our 4-br house. There was dust everywhere and her team did a great job getting every single nook and cranny. Her team was on-time, friendly, and very efficient. We highly recommend her services!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we will be happy to help you again in the future!

HARVEY
HARVEY

Short term rental preparation

It was easy to deal with Teresa. I needed a cleaning service in a short notice and her team made it done. They paid attention to details I requested and left the place spotless.
Looking forward to working with TLM.

Thank you so much for your kind review.... We are really looking forward to continuing to care for your beautiful home. It was a pleasure!

Flavian. De lima from Oakville
Flavian. De lima from Oakville

Amazing service - far exceeding my expectations

TLM has been cleaning my home for years. Teresa and her team are always punctual, extremely hard working and, most importantly, their results are startling. They are thorough in all rooms. My bathrooms are glistening , glass, floors and fixtures. The kitchen always looks spectacular when they are complete - with the stainless steel spotless!. The floors and carpets always look invigorated. I am extremely pleased with TLM and have referred them to my closest friends and family.

Thank you so much for your kind review! Your home is a pleasure to clean and I always look forward to seeing you. Your referrals mean the world to us!

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

Housecleaning

The housecleaning I receive from TLM Custom Cleaning far surpasses any cleaning I have received in the past. It is not an easy task. My son has autism, so the house needs quite the cleaning when they come, but they never disappoint. In addition to the amazing job they do, staff is very friendly and professional. I totally recommend TLM for your cleaning.

Thank you so much! It's a pleasure cleaning your home, we are happy to help out!

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Reliable, friendly , efficient Clean

Teresa and her team are friendly, reliable and thorough. We feel safe having them come into our home and are grateful for the reoccurring service we receive.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We appreciate your business and are thrilled to take care of your home for you.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

TLM Custom Cleaning

Teresa and team have been cleaning our home now for 2 years, I would highly recommend them. Tell her what you need done, and they will be happy to do it.

Thank you so much for your kind review ! It is our pleasure to take care of your beautiful home.

Margaret in Mississauga
Margaret in Mississauga
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great to work with

Teresa and her crew came out on short notice and did a great job getting the house ready for realtor pictures. She was flexible and worked with our student tenants (one was writing on online exam)…. Didn’t miss a beat. Would not hesitate to use her services again. Thanks Tersesa!

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was our pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Custom Home Cleaning

Teresa and her staff are hard working and dependable. We use her company for not only our personal home but have referred a number of friends and family who have also been extremely happy with her company. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We love taking care of your home and your referrals are the best compliment we can receive!

User in Hamilton
User in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

great service for 2 years +

The ladies have been doing our commercial cleaning for over 2 years with great success ... they are always on tike send very efficient with their work. Would highly recommend them for commercial AND residential cleaning services.

Thank you so much for your review! You are a pleasure to do business with as well!

More about TLM Custom Cleaning

TLM is a family orientated cleaning business within the Hamilton and surrounding area, TLM's team members are thoroughly trained to hold a high standard of a traditionally European style clean and specializing in sanitization. At TLM's we guarantee our team members are bonded and insured.

TLM's custom cleaning provides deep cleans for move outs, move ins, prepping homes for sale and regular maintenance of homes/offices. For our cleans we offer daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly. At TLM we are flexible with our schedules to meet the needs of all of our clients. At TLM we hold ourselves to the highest standard to ensure all our clients are satisfied with our work.