HRDA Contracting

General Contractors
Toronto ON M1L 4R9

Reviews for HRDA Contracting

Silkwood Renovation

We had a very good experience with HRDA Contracting. The contractor, Fouad, worked hard to meet deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work. He always had creative and effective solutions for the many problems that arose during the renovation of an older house. He even managed to rectify mistakes made by previous trades. Above all, Fouad was the most honest contractor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He was extremely fair and very reasonable, never trying to take advantage of us on the many extras that came up which is very rare in my experience. I would strongly recommend HRDA to anyone looking to do some renovations.

Amrit in Oshawa
Amrit in Oshawa

Complete Home Reno

It was an absolute please working with HRDA. We hired another contractor who took our deposit and ran. Trusting someone else after that was hard but we were so glad to find HRDA. They were trustworthy and honest, treating our home like their own. They kept us in the loop every step of the way and made sure we were aware of everything going on. They did a very detailed and thorough job, not cutting any corners. The finishing touches were absolutely perfect, down to the very smallest detail. Pricing was very fair for the amazing quality of work. I will definitely be using them again in the future and would recommend to all my family and friends. Do not think twice about hiring this contractor!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

This time I can say I found the right contractor, this company take their job serious and with the most perfection, I really love the details and the nice finish they did in my kitchen and my 2 washrooms, so satisfied with the job. I feel very lucky to hire them, Fouad is a great person he listens to the client and he cares, he honorded his contract and went extra step to make sure we are happy.
Thank you Fouad for all the good job and the hard work, I would hire you again for any future project and sure I recommend you for anyone who's looking for a honest professional hard working contractor, thank you again and your team

Main Floor renovation and hallway and stairs

Great service we are very satisfied with the quality of the work. Friendly most of all able to work around my autism grandson and our barking dog .Thank you so much for your service. Look forward to doing further projects thank you

Home renovation 3 floors

Work was done with the upmost professionalism. They paid a tremendous attention to detail. Hard working. They offered ideas and suggestions. Easy to talk with. I would recommend this company for anyone looking to do a renovation big or small. It was a pleasure having Fouad and company renovate our home. Very very happy with our results!!

Restaurant renovation

Fouad did a great job doing a full renovation to my restaurant. I was impressed with his work quality and service. I will definitely hire him again in the future and I recommend him to any one looking for home and Buisness renovations.

Private User reviews Bolton, ON

Basement Bathroom

Extremely happy with the work, very detailed and meticulous about the work done. Great customer service….this contractor is the real deal.

More about HRDA Contracting

HRDA or Home renovation Do it All,

We have more that 15 years of experience , In HRDA we do it all, from foundation to the roof, we take responsibility for our jobs as well as full commitment to deliver you the best quality, in a good timing and best price, All our job are done up to code and all inspected, We have a good team of experienced trades.

Small jobs or big jobs it doesn`t mater we do it all and always with a good quality, We are licensed and insured