Official Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Official Plumbing & Heating

Dellica K
Dellica K

Leaking Toilet Pipe

Our upstairs toilet piping was leaking into the basement. Konrad found the time to fix the problem asap, within the estimate, and was very friendly and entertained all of my irrelevant future plumbing questions. Would hire again and recommend for sure.

Thank you for choosing Official Plumbing & Heating! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

Shirley
Shirley

Bathroom and kitchen counter

Was to be a guote, was intimated into getting the work do that day. Was also attending to painter and he took advantage. Had to have the company redo kitchen caulking and it turned out worse the 2nd time. Will have to hire someone else to fix. Price for toliet lid, tub faucet, cylinder, caulking one counter top and back splash.

Hello Shirley,

We apologize for your experience with us, and are truly shocked to hear 2 months after your intial appointment. I just called you and left a voicemail so we could talk further about what may have happened. Looking forward to speaking with you. Thank you.

Tim
Tim

Bypass valve for humidifier

Recommended by company which did our renovation to keep the humidifier on while we are gone in the winter. Needs bypass when we turn off water supply to rest of the house.

Brittany in Toronto
Brittany in Toronto

Hot Water Tank & Water Softener Install

Our experience with Konrad and his boss was great. We are first time home owners so we had a lot questions about the ins and outs of our home and Konrad was patient and so knowledgeable with everything we asked. We're very happy with our new hot water tank and softener! So happy that we came across Official Plumbing & Heating.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Gas bbq hookup

Official Plumbing & Heating and Steven are my new best friends. I contacted Official via their online form in the evening because I just didn't want to fool around with gas and do this myself (like I even could!) and within five minutes, I had a response. The next morning, Steven showed up...5 minutes early!!! Gotta love that. Job done in less than an hour at a reasonable price AND advice on some other issues I have. This is exactly what you want from trade specialists: promptness, reasonable price, job done well and a super nice person to do the work. Will use them for sure again. Thanks Official!!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Hot water heater replacement

Very impressed with the level of service we received from Official Plumbing and Heating. Service technician Steven was very professional and went above and beyond in the service he provided. Good service is hard to find these days so we will call Official for any service or installation needs in the future. The pricing and charges were very fair. I would highly recommend Official for any plumbing and heating needs that you have. Thank you Steven for the excellent service you provided. When we decide to replace the furnace we will be giving you a call!

Adam in Calgary
Adam in Calgary

Outdoor Water Valve & Sink Handle Leak

Found this company through my community newsletter listings and very happy with my experience. Travis arrived on time and very helpful in fixing my outdoor water tap leak (needed a new one) and my leaking sink handles which had been a persistent issue for a long time (needed new cartridges). Would highly recommend this Official Plumbing and pricing seemed reasonable.

Patrick
Patrick

Annual furnace maintenance

Have a 20+ year old furnace and I wanted maintenance to ensure that it keeps working without issues. The service man found that the flame sensor and igniter were shown lots of wear so they recommended that they be replaced. Approved the cost and the parts were replaced and tested within a couple of hours. The servicemen were pleasant and helpful and explained exactly what they were doing.

Easton in Edmonton
Easton in Edmonton

Basement: Furnace filter and water softener installation

Angel (on the phone), Bill from a previous installation and Konrad who has just completed the recent installations are simply the best team in the business. It started with a conversation with Bill about a year ago, then recently with Angel and later with Konrad. The professionalism is impressive, the personal engagement is first class and the work ethic shines. Spent more time with Konrad during the installations and learned so much from him about basement elements, the furnace , the furnace filter, the humidifier and now the water softener. Basic information that I should have learned decades ago. Thank you!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

furnace service

We woke up to having no heat, and Travis was here at 9:00! A very nice pleasant guy, and plus he checked over the rest of the plumbing while he was waiting to make sure the heat was back on!
Official Plumbing and Heating advertises in our community news and that is why I gave them a call, and I'm glad I did! Thank you

More about Official Plumbing & Heating

With over 19 year’s worth of combined trade experience, our team members are competent in all aspects of domestic and commercial plumbing. We are equally as comfortable unblocking drains as we are installing renovation work or water lines. We also offer repair and replacement services on both furnaces and hot ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?