Mac-Bit Construction Inc

Reviews for Mac-Bit Construction Inc

Sandeep Bhama
Sandeep Bhama

Basement bathroom/laundry room remodeling

I had engaged Zlate to design and build a bathroom cum laundry in my basement. Being an old house the basement had limited space and there were several changes to the original design as project evolved. Zlate was always prompt in replying to my queries and came up with excellent solutions with the problems we faced during remodeling. My entire family is more than happy with the final outcome of the project. I would not hesitate to hire Zlate for my next project.

Thank you for your review, Sandeep. Happy to have worked with you and to hear you and your family are happy with the results. Thank you for your continued support and business.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Home Reno

Zlate and his team at Mac Bit Construction exceeded our expectations. He is very professional and knowledgeable with years of experience. He paid close attention to detail and delivered everything we wanted and more. Timelines were met, as promised. He treated us with respect and promptly answered to any questions, at any time. He and his team are a company you can trust that will give you real quality work. We have done multiple projects with him, including our bathrooms, kitchen, stairs, flooring, basement, and exterior work. I highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you for your review, Stephanie. Happy to have worked with you and to hear you are happy with the results. Thank you for your continued support and business.

Francesca Young
Francesca Young

total renovation of condominium unit

Mac-Bit Construction Inc. provides complete satisfaction from start to finish of a renovation project with attention to detail, product knowledge, skilled workers & commitment to deadlines. Total professionals - I have already recommended this company to several contacts.

Francesca, thank you for your review and business. Happy to have worked with you and to here you are happy with the results.

Gloris
Gloris

Basement reno

This is the second time I have hired this company I live in a bungalow and they did my whole main floor. They did such a great job that’s why I hired them to do the basement. I have recommended the company to friends who have also hired them. They are very clean prompt and take pride in there work. They are not satisfied until you are. I highly recommend this company.

Gloris, thank you for your review and continued business. Happy to have worked with you and to here you are happy with the results.

Max in Avonmore
Max in Avonmore

Excellent kitchen rebuild team

Zlate’s team has been great at getting our kitchen reno done. Very friendly and organized team, and excellent quality of work. We redid the floors with new insulation, ran some additional electrical wires, did new tiles and cabinet installations with his team. Highly recommended.

Max, thank you for your review and business. Happy to have worked with you and to here you are happy with the results.

Sue Ramenda from Toronto
Sue Ramenda from Toronto

Condo Renovations

Mac-Bit construction under the supervision of Zlate did our condo renovations. We had an indoor pond torn out along with old flooring. The walls were repaired after the removal of the pond. Engineered hardwood was laid throughout the living room, dinning room and solarium plus luxury vinyl laid in the kitchen and front hall. The front hall, living room, dining room plus solarium was painted. Zlate said the renovations would take 5 days to complete. He arrived promptly on the day the renovations were to start and the job was completed on time in 5 days. Zlate was amazing, he corrected all problems immediately and as a result work never stopped and was done in the time line quoted.

Sue, thank you for your review and business. Happy to have worked with you and to here you are happy with the results.

More about Mac-Bit Construction Inc