NewAge Products

Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for NewAge Products

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Professional + Friendly

Ram was supportive and helpful. He walked me through the product options and assisted with putting together the order that I needed. Looking forward to the product arriving in a few weeks.

bikercomeau
bikercomeau
0 reviews Saint Philippe,

Professionnal

Very professional and adaptive with our questions. I have a good knowledge of his product. Thank for your help.

Private User reviews London, ON

Garage shelving order

Recently purchased two shelving units for the garage through the customer care center. Cristina was amazing to deal with and so much help with the Order. Its been great dealing with her and definitely help with choosing NewAge shelves vs others

dgeikie
dgeikie
0 reviews Durham, ON

Great product and price

Got great service from Rashmi. Love the product. This is my second set. Highly recommend.

Private User reviews St. Thomas, ON

Garage cabinets

Rashmi helped me over the phone to confirm my purchase and schedule custom delivery timing. She did a very good job.

wynakazawa
wynakazawa
0 reviews Vernon, BC

Lab equipment

My representative was very helpful. Also very efficient. I appreciate her work and will definitely suggest this product and company based on the services provided.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Consultation

Customer service rep was fantastic. Very patient and answered all my questions about pricing and delivery.

mudryk69.jm
mudryk69.jm
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Garage reno

We've been in our house for 18years,most of which was only able to have 1 car in it(24x26)
Found new Age Cabinets at the same time my son got into epoxy floor coatings,so both went in hand and hand.My wife will get to park in the garage again and life will be good.
Thanks Jack

P.s. can submit a photo when cabinets arrive

8 Piece Cabinet set

Great customer service! Helped me with my bundled package to meet my needs and delivery schedule

0 reviews Surrey, BC

Garage Cabinets

Chetan was super nice and was able to answer all my questions. He Customized cabinets for my needs. Delivery time is scheduled in about 3 weeks, which is to be expected during this strange pandemic. Overall, he did a great job.

More about NewAge Products

Plan. Design. Install.

We offer a wide assortment of premium products and services within your Garage, Home, and Outdoor Living Spaces. Get your home reno project off the ground quicker, with a FREE CONSULTATION from one of our award-winning design experts.

NewAge Products is a Home Improvement Industry Disruptor and thought-leader. Founded in 2008, we’ve designed and manufactured hundreds of innovative, modular systems for customers throughout North America while maintaining retail partnerships with Costco, Home Depot, Amazon, and Lowes.