Whitehorse Roofing

Instagram
Whitehorse Roofing

Reviews for Whitehorse Roofing

Exhaust Fan Installation

I highly recommend Whitehorse Roofing! Elijah was honest and worked hard to get the job done. He went out of his way to bring extra parts that I did not have ready for him. Give him a call for any roofing needs!

Thanks a lot friend, you were great to work with now and in the future. And also thanks for the business advise!

0 reviews Guelph, ON

Roof repair- well done

Had some shingles blow off in 90km/h wind. This company came recommended from a company I did business with on the past. They were on time, professional, and did a great job. 3 days later the wind picked up to 90 km/h and the repair held tight. Thanks very much. Would definitely do business with them again.

Thanks so much! I was confident they wouldn't. Once the spring sun comes out and seals the shingles will seal and be structural until you redo your roof.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Roof Shingle Repair

Elijah helped us fix some missing shingles on our roofs. He came on time and fixed it well, and listened to all our requests. He is a hardworking young man, and we are very satisfied with his service. We appreciate his hard work!

Appreciated, that means a lot. I'm glad I could get a good review from you. That is very satisfying for me. And I'm also glad I could take the problem off your hands successfully.

0 reviews Rockwood, ON

1500sq ft Shop

Elijah and his crew at Whitehorse Roofing did a great job! Very professional and reasonable rates. Happy with their services and will recommend to friends and family!

Thanks Scott! It was great doing work for you. Always a pleasure. We look forward to do work with you in the future.

More about Whitehorse Roofing

Whitehorse roofing consist of a small local group of tradesmen who do roofing every day. We are looking to take on big and small projects. Hopefully we can offer you a decent price and will most definitely give you a good job. We are honest and true and wont beat around the bush. To get a hold of Elijah (the main guy) call or text 226 821 5279.
Services include
-Addition Installation
-Service
-Roof inspection
-Custom Projects
Have a wonderful day and may your roof last many years.