Bettenca Cleaning

Vaughan ON L4L 1H2

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for Bettenca Cleaning

Move-in

Contacted Bettenca on a short notice and they were able to acomodate me.
Thank you so much, my new apartment smells and looks clean.
Very happy with this service, will definatly use again.

Hi Diogo, always our pleasure to work with you. Thanks very much

John Rosa
John Rosa

1 Bedroom Apartment Cleaning

A friend recommended me Bettenca cleaning and I have been using them for a few months now.
I am very picky about certain things and their attention to detail is amazing, I don’t need to point out areas that need special attention.
They are also very friendly with my dog, and this for me is very important.
The most reliable company I have ever worked with.

Hi Jonh, thanks for your feedback. It's our pleasure to work with you.

veronicapgoncalves
veronicapgoncalves

Cleaning project

I’m the superintendent at a building and had a couple move out. I was shocked at the state of the apartment. The fridge was indescribable, the bathroom was disgusting. I think the worst apartment I have seen after a move out. I spoke to Bettenca Cleaning to see what could be done, and was assured they could get that place looking spotless. Needles to say, I was SHOCKED with how clean everything looked. Besides the paint job that was needed, the bathroom looked brand new, the fridge and stove (which we thought would need replacement) looked amazing! I was so happy! Glad I called, will 100% use again.

Hi Veronica,

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you.

Susana

More about Bettenca Cleaning

Ever since our start, Bettenca Cleaning has been committed to offering the most complete suite of residential and commercial cleaning services in the GTA. We pride ourselves on our time-saving, thorough and customized services and work closely with all our clients to optimize our methods according to your circumstances.

We leave a magnificent impression on every home, office, and event we clean. To achieve a spotless finish, we use high-grade chemicals that are approved by Health Canada, together with the techniques we’ve perfected throughout our many years of cleaning experience.

Don’t delay, call today!