Ariss Landscape Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Ariss ON N0B 1B0

Instagram

Reviews for Ariss Landscape Inc.

0 reviews Ariss, ON

New Gardens and Landscape Grading

I had 3 landscape projects and a budget and Ariss Landscape did not disappoint! One of my projects was a memorial garden. I had flowers in mind that reminded me of my loved ones and Ariss Landscape came up with a beautiful design using those flowers & more that captured everything I had envisioned. My second project was landscaping around the upper border of my pond and adding a water feature. I changed my mind last minute on the water feature (originally a waterfall design but opted for a fountain in the middle of the pond). Ariss Landscape had no problem rolling with my changes and the end result was spectacular. The 3rd project was grading my entire side and backyard which meant bringing in 40+ loads of topsoil, levelling it out and seeding it. The grass is slowly starting to fill in but with the many dry spells this summer, that is to be expected. I would highly recommend Ariss Landscape for any of your gardening or landscape projects!

Thanks so much for your kind words! You were a pleasure to work with and we are glad you are happy with the results!!

blayne.arsenault
blayne.arsenault
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Landscaping, hard scraping, natural stone steps

Rob and his crew were very easy to work with. He has an obsessive attention to detail and is proud of his work. He installed natural stone steps which turned out great!

Thank you, Blayne! You were a great customer to deal with and it was a fun project to work on. Glad you are happy with the results!

debbiebrellisford
debbiebrellisford
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Front yard renovation

Working with Rob was fantastic. We started talking in the fall of 2020. I was a difficult clients as I only had a thought of what I wanted. When the spring of 2021 came around Rob was able to put my thought into reality. Every step of the project Rob kept me in the loop discussing every rock and placement. After 5 years of the worse lawn on my block, my front yard now stops people in their tracks to look and admire the design.

Thank you, Debbie! You were great to work with, and it was a fun project to work on; we are glad you are happy with the end result!

Dino from Dino Designs
Dino from Dino Designs
0 reviews King City, ON

Natural stone landscape walls and stairs

Rob worked hard to make the walls and stairs perfect, always made sure that I was happy with the work and fixed it when I asked for some changes, definitely will be using Rob to complete more work and highly recommended him to friends.

Thanks so much, Dino! Glad you are happy with it. You were great to work with, and we are looking forward to working with you in the future!

jayrooney
jayrooney
0 reviews Ariss, ON

Excavation, Armoured Stone and Stone Steps Installation

Rob did an incredible job at transforming our backyard into the oasis it now is! He is professional and very personable. Rob was very concerned with quality of work and ensuring that we were always happy with the outcome.

Thank you, Jason! We loved working on this project, and you were a great customer. We are happy you are enjoying your landscape!

More about Ariss Landscape Inc.

Ariss Landscape Inc. is a passionate landscape design and construction company laser-focused on delivering the highest quality landscaping and outdoor spaces in southern Ontario. Attention to detail and a love for good-looking areas keep us always striving to add an attractive appeal to everything we build.

We treat your home like it’s our own. We treat you like we would want a contractor to treat our family. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s good for long-term business success.

We build our landscapes to last, and we build our landscapes to look beautiful. We want you to love your home and enjoy it. Having a designer on staff ensures that even if a project does not have a drawn-up and presented design, it will have an aesthetic appeal. Quality construction is at our core, and we build things to last. Period.

We do everything possible to ensure a timely and efficient construction process. We keep our sites clean and politely interact with neighbors to walk them through what’s going on and the construction process.

Our Process: