AfS Contracting & Design

Reviews for AfS Contracting & Design

Erin S
Erin S

Retaining Walls and Concrete Walkway

A friend referred me to AFS to get my work done after they had a great experience themselves and I was not disappointed. The work they did looks great and the works were very polite and respectful.

The Miss in Markham
The Miss in Markham

I love my new patio!!

I got my patio redone this fall by AFS contracting and design and am absolutely thrilled with the results, not only does it look great but They finished the project in the time frame that was given. I have a few more projects around the yard that I want to get done when winter is over and these guys will definitely be my first call!

Thank you so much for your great work and I look forward to working with you again

More about AfS Contracting & Design