Tazmania Painting & Renovation

Amy
Amy

Kitchen ceiling repair

One word. Professional.
From the moment we communicated right to the moment they finished, this company was mindful of the home, our family members and focused on the work. The work done was quality. We watched him do the repair and he exceeded our expectations. It was a simple repair and the price was fair compared to other quotes.

Hi Amy! It was my pleasure working on your repair project. Your feedback and review is much appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our company's top priority. I hope to work with you again. Thank you!

yandira
yandira

Kitchen Drywall & Painting

Sam & Tanaz were very professional.
Sam was very organized, he would show up on time, communication was very effective.
Work was completed without hick ups. He left the place clean and took care of every detail.
I definitely would hire him again for my next project.

Hello Yandira! It was my pleasure working on your kitchen project. Your feedback and review is greatly appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our company's top priority. I hope to work with you again. Thank you!

Brenda
Brenda

Home painting

Sam did a great job with re-painting our house we just bought. He was good with being very responsive and happy to fix things that were done by the previous owners. Would recommend and use his services again. Thanks Sam!

Hi Brenda! It was my pleasure working on your project. Your feedback and review is greatly appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our company's top priority. I hope to work with you again. Enjoy your new home. Thanks!

David
David

Plastering ceilings

Thank you. Sam did an amazing job with the ceilings. We appreciate his hard work. We are very happy with the quality of work and if we need any other work done Sam would be our first choice!

Hello David! It was my pleasure working on your project. Your feedback and review is appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our company's top priority. I hope to work with you again. Thank you!

keith in Toronto
keith in Toronto

Exterior windows

Recommend Sam and his office coordinator Tannaz very highly.

Great communications and punctual on site attendance and professional paint job.

Thanks
Keith

Hi Keith! It was our pleasure working on your window project. Your feedback and review is greatly appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our company's top priority. We hope to work with you again. Thank you!

Ameet in Toronto
Ameet in Toronto
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal

Sam did a great job removing popcorn ceiling from our house. The team is very professional and easy to work with. Arrived on time, did a very clean job, and finished in under the estimated time.
Would hire again!

Hi Ameet! It was a pleasure working on your home project. Your feedback and review is greatly appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our company's top priority. We hope to work with you again. Thank you!

Jeremy
Jeremy

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Sam did an amazing job removing the popcorn ceiling from our baby's room. He levelled and painted the flat ceiling. The finished product looks phenomenal. Thanks again Sam!

Hi Jeremy! It was a great pleasure working on your project. Your feedback and review is appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our company's top priority. Thank you!

John
John

Exterior painting

Tazmanian painting was incredibly efficient , clean, and accommodative on the smallest add on. 2 coats on all areas.. Great work. I would recommend these folks to anyone..

Hello John! It was a pleasure working with you on your exterior painting project. Your feedback and review is greatly appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our company's top priority. I look forward to working on any future projects in your home. Thank you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage Reno

I am so glad I chose Tazmania Painting and Renovation to fix-up my drywall in my garage. Sam showed up 1 day after I put in my request into HomeStars. He told me exactly what needed to be done, how long it would take and gave me a very competitive price. He showed up on time the day he started the project and throughout the project he kept me abreast of the status of the project. 2 words to describe Sam, dependable and friendly. I would highly recommend Tazmania Painting and Renovation for any work you are considering doing to your home.

Hi! It was a pleasure working with you. Your feedback and review is appreciated! Customer satisfaction is our company's top priority. I look forward to working on any future projects in your home. Thank you!

Excellent, professional work

I got in touch with Sam to smooth out existing popcorn ceiling in preparation for the nursery. From the initial contact, Sam was quick to respond and even offered to see the room in person which we greatly appreciated considering the small work. He is extremely professional and his workmanship is excellent! The work was supposed to take 2 days but he did it in a day! Well definitely be calling Sam for future work - highly recommend!

Hello! Your feedback and review is greatly appreciated. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. I look forward to working with you on any future projects. Thank you.

More about Tazmania Painting & Renovation

With over 16 years of experience, Tazmania Painting & Renovation is committed to providing custom work that gives you exactly what you need.

We are a team of fully licensed and insured professionals that will deliver quality, customized, clean, timely, and hassle-free work for our clients. We know how valuable your time, money and privacy are; this is why we provide you with ongoing honest communication that will give you peace of mind like no other company can provide.

We believe and know that our continued success results from our commitment to customer satisfaction. We deeply value our long-term relationships with each client.

For a free estimate, call Sam at 416-262-6861 !

Check out our website: www.TazmaniaGTA.com
Check out our Instagram: @Tazmania.GTA