A Cut Above Tree Experts

InstagramFacebook
A Cut Above Tree Experts

Reviews for A Cut Above Tree Experts

Hedge Clean Up

We hired A Cut Above to trim and shape our hedges in the backyard and pull out a tree that was growing in the middle of them. Adrian called me within minutes of my HomeStars job request and offered a fair quote for the work. He came the following week and finished the job quickly and even trimmed other trees at no charge. He and his partner were friendly and did a wonderful job. I would hire them again!

Thank you, Erinn! Glad we could get those hedges taken care of for you.

A Cut Above

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Tall tree pruning/trimming

A Cut Above Tree Experts is definitely a "Cut Above”. They did some major pruning of a large 70’ tall tree that was dangerously overhanging our house, among other pruning. It’s great to hire a tree climber who can carefully and precisely prune trees in tight areas without the need for heavy equipment that potentially tears up the yard. They are very efficient, courteous, knowledgeable and they clean up after themselves. We’ll hire them for any tree work in the future.

Thank you for the great review! That was a fun tree to climb. Glad we could help!

Private User reviews Holland Centre, ON

Tree service

A Cut Above removed a very large Manitoba maple from my yard last fall. They were fast, efficient and the clean-up was great. Also very reasonably priced compared to other arborists I’ve hired. And very personable too. I’ll be calling them again!

Thank you for the great review! Manitoba Maples are the worst. We're happy we got it taken care of for you.

Lisa
Lisa
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Tree Pruning

The A Cut Above crew came and pruned a large black walnut in my backyard. They got rid of the branches overhanging my roof in a very safe manner. Worth every penny!

Thank you Lisa for the review. What a great project!

adrian in Guelph
adrian in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Tree Removal

Adrian and his crew removed a dead ash tree from my front yard. They were all very professional and affordable! I would highly recommend them

Glad we were able to take care of that Ash tree for you. Thank you for the review!

More about A Cut Above Tree Experts

A Cut Above Tree Experts is dedicated to the preservation and safety of trees in the urban environment. Healthy trees serve many purposes in your local community. A way for homeowners to ensure their trees stay healthy is by hiring an arborist. Professional, trained arborists know how to properly maintain trees for the safety of the public and the health of the tree. We are fully insured and certified.
Our services include: tree removal, pruning, stump grinding, storm damage relief, risk assessments, and tree, shrub, and plant installation.