Top Renovation and Repairs

MDV in Aurora, ON
MDV in Aurora, ON
1 review Aurora, ON

Interior Wood Railing Repair

Top Reno and Repairs came to my home to fix a hand railing on a staircase that was loose and wobbly. They were quick to respond to my service request and they came promptly and fixed the problem perfectly and at a fair price. Thank You!

Hi, Marie. Thank you very much.

K. in Toronto
K. in Toronto

Amazingly Satisfied

I moved in to a new condo in downtown and Michael helped me to remove the old floor and install the new one. He was an absolute professional from beginning to end of this project. He and his team showed up on time (even before me lol) I was a little bit hesitant to hire him at the beginning but not regret my decisions.
He responded y to my inquiry promptly and kept me posted during the process. The best thing was the project was done on time, actually earlier than promised time. He also helped me with the small repair without extra charge.

I was very happy with the work done with Michael and his team

Thank you very much. Thank you for your trust.

Whole House Renovation

I asked Top Group to do a full renovation of my house in this Winter. I choose the basic plan and want to sell the house for a better deal. The team works very efficiently, they finished the job within 10 days and obviously with great experience. I’m very satisfied with the whole team and will definitely introduce them to others. Great work!

Thank you for your great review which encourages us to do our best to work for clients.

Home rennovation

I hired Michael and his team from TopProperty to renovate the basement of my home which I had intention of selling. I must say that I am extremely satisfied with their service. They are detailed, efficient, very responsible and offer competitive prices. I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs to revamp a property for putting it on markets.

Thank you very much.

More about Top Renovation and Repairs

Fast, efficient, and honest, TOP Renovation has become a reputable home renovation company. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect.

TOP Renovation offers a wide range of renovation options from kitchen, bathroom, basement, whole house, painting and flooring. We work closely with customers to develop their ideal home renovation. We want our customers to be satisfied with our work, which is why we provide open communication channels throughout the duration of each project.

TOP Renovation has gained a solid reputation in GTA area and maintains an A+ rating with most of our clients. We encourage you to check our current standing! We strive to provide complete satisfaction to our customers, which provides consistent referrals for new work.

Our beautiful showroom provides access to the most populous selection of tiles, floorings, lights, walls, handrails, woodboards and other accessories from famous brands, feel free to contact us today and make an appointment.