VR Moving

Reviews for VR Moving

Nagul in Toronto
Nagul in Toronto

Moving

They did an excellent work, safe, quick and punctual. Price was reasonable. I really recommend their service.

Sumanth
Sumanth
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Perfect moving company

The best moving company by far, I have dealt with mediocre ones and have decided to choose them and they haven't disappointed a bit. From the point I've received a text for Rita on Saturday morning it was within 3 days we had to move and they were right on time and completed the work within 5hrs for a 4 bedroom home with 2 set of flights.

Hi Sumanth, thank you for your review, we are really glad that we were able to help and that you are happy with our services, costumer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Should you require our services in the future will be very happy to serve you again. All the best at your new home.

House Move

Rita and Viktor, together with their whole crew were very professional and courteous. Moved many items from our 3 bedroom house to new location in less than 2.5 hours. Everybody worked really hard and were so efficient. I would highly recommend VR Moving to anybody for a stress-free move.

Hi, thank you for your review and thank you for trusting us with your move. We’re glad that you are happy with our services. Should you need our help in the future we will be very happy to serve you again. All the best at your new home.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Moving

VR Moving company was fantastic to work with. Rita is the first person you are in contact with. She responded quickly to my inquiry of pricing, and came to my home to take pictures to get an estimate of how much it would cost to move the belongings.

They arrived promptly, and were very efficient with getting items packed in the truck. They wrapped fragile items, and were very gentile with the belongings. They take apart and put the furniture back together.

When you arrive at your new location they neatly put the items away where you ask them to be.

This is a family run business with husband, wife, son, brother-in-law, and nephews. They were amazing to deal with, everyone was very helpful, kind and such hard workers. I cant thank them enough for everything they did to make my move go smoothly. Please make sure to use them on your next move.

Thank you for your review, your kind words and your recommendation. We are glad that you were happy with our services. Should you require our services in the future, we will be very happy to serve you again. All the best at your new place.

Sae
Sae
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Moving

VR helped with our move yesterday from a 2 bedroom condo townhouse in Oakville to a house in Hamilton. Rita was communicative the whole time, the team was on time for the work, were efficient and pleasant. Definitely recommend to anyone that needs a reliable mover.

Hi Sae Byeon, thank you for choosing VR MOVING INC
for your move, thanks for the kind words and for your
generous tip. It was a great pleasure working with you.
Should you require our services again we will be very
happy to serve you. All the best at your new place.

Cindy in Brampton
Cindy in Brampton

Great move

We hired VR Moving to move my elderly father from Hamilton to a retirement residence in Mississauga. They were on time and worked quickly & observed all COVID protocols.
Although there was not a lot of furniture & things to move, they took great care of wrapping, loading and unloading everything. Upon finishing unloading at our destination, they generously set up all the furniture items and even did a minor repair of the bed frame as a bolt had been lost prior to the move.
It was a pleasure to deal with this small family business! They proved to be movers who care about their customers. I highly recommend VR Moving and will likely use their services again.

Hi Cindy, it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your review and the kind words. We're glad that you were happy with our services as this is our number one priority. Should you require our services in the future we will be very happy to serve you.
All the best,
VR MOVING INC.

Mat in Toronto
Mat in Toronto

A perfect move

The VR team showed up on time, brought an ample crew and worked their butts off all day. They took the time to come to the house ahead of time to scope things out, and on the day they were able to move both our house and storage unit to our new spot. They took real care with our belongings. They were excellent. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Hi Mat, thank you for your review. I was a great pleasure working with you. Thanks for the great lunch and your generous tip. Should you require our services again we will be very happy to serve you again. Wishing you and your family all the best at your new home.

Tina
Tina

Full House packing, moving and unpacking

This company is absolutely amazing. Rita and Sandy, helped me pack and were very respectful and considerate of my things. Victor, and the boys asked me where everything went once unpacking the truck and again very careful and respectful of my things. Once my move was complete Rita and her sister Sandy help me unpack and set up my new home. All in all an amazing company and amazing family and fantastic friendly and respectful people. I cannot see more than awesome.

Hi Tina, thank you for your review and for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to serving you again.

Fernando
Fernando
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Moving household

Great company honest and reliable no surprises on cost and very careful with furniture and property I recommend them 100 per cent I can describe how much happy I was to have them to help me

Hi Fernando, thank you for your review and kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best at your new home.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Moving to Mississauga

VR MOVING was amazing fast, efficient, and took well care of our belongings throughout the moving process. The crew was very experienced they dissambled and assembled my king size bed frame and dining table. The price was affordable, I will use them again on November I highly recommend.

Hello, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you are happy with our services and we look forward to working with you again in November.

More about VR Moving

Quality service at an affordable price.

We offer a range of specialty moving and delivery services for residential, apartment, commercial, office spaces, storage units, load and unloads of retail purchased items (furniture, appliances, etc.) and junk removal of household items.

At VR Moving, total customer satisfaction is our number one goal. We are friendly, reliable and punctual. We also provide Same Day Service when you need help right away. We are a talented team that knows the how to move all your belongings safely and efficiently. We can do the heavy lifting for you. Single, senior adult or just too busy to move yourself? Let us help and save you time and money.
When you move with us, you know your things will be safe. Before we move anything, our professional movers will protect your furniture with our heavy duty storage blankets. We also carry shrink wrap if your items need an extra layer of protection. To prevent any damage to large furniture items, we use shoulder harness straps and padded dollies. We also make sure we protect all your hardwood and tile floors when we get to your home.

When you choose VR Moving, you know you’ll always get:
Upfront rates, with no hidden fees
On-time service
Friendly, uniformed movers
Fully licensed, insured, & honest service

Family Owned & Operated