Men In Kilts York Region

Reviews for Men In Kilts York Region

Laura F
Laura F

Great Service!

Friendly and professional service, my expectations were far exceeded! They were very thorough while washing my home and were sure to protect my property, especially my garden. I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Thank you so much for your great review Laura!

Window washing

Having had some not very satisfying experiences in the past, I did a lot of research and had four quotes done before choosing Men in Kilts to do the exterior and interior windows of my house. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the work that was done as well as the affordable price. The technician was very thorough, accommodating, and my windows and screens look amazing! Next year I wont have to go through the trouble of having multiple quotes. I will just call Men in Kilts.

We love to hear this! Can't wait to see you again next year!

jarielo1964
jarielo1964

Great Service!

We just had Men In Kilts clean the exterior of our entire home prior to listing it for sale. They did an incredible job. They were organized, efficient, friendly, and very competitively priced. I cant speak highly enough of them!

Thank you so much! There's more than enough things on your plate when selling a home. If we can take some basics off your hands, and increase your selling value while we're at it, we're happy to be of service.

Eshels
Eshels

Great Service, Care and Trust

I cant recommend Men in Kilts enough. The staff are knowledgable, honest and forthcoming with the work that needs to be done. Cleaning my eaves troughs couldnt have been smoother. This team is the real deal!!

Thank you so much! Gutter cleaning can be a dangerous pain in the butt to do yourself. We're more than happy to help.

Window Cleaning and Gutter Brightening

Kevin came to clean our windows and remove the black striping from our gutters. He didnt an amazing job and wel definitely be recommending Men In Kilts in the future!

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the business and the kind feedback for Kevin.

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

Window Cleaning in Markham

We had Kevin out to clean our exterior windows. He showed great attention to detail and worked hard to ensure we were happy with the quality of his work. Well definitely have them back this fall to clean our gutters!

Thank you for the business and the kind review Jon! We look forward to seeing you again in the fall.

More about Men In Kilts York Region

Outside elements are harsh on your home’s exterior and cleaning it can be even harsher on you. We’ll clean up your home and give it a beautiful tartan shine!

In addition to windows, we can take care of cleaning everything on the outside of your home including gutters, brick, stucco, driveways, and decks!