Panda Dwen Dwen Painting

xiaruohan901106 in San Francisco
xiaruohan901106 in San Francisco
1 review Aurora, ON

Good work

We hired Melodys team to do flat ceiling of the second floor of a 2800 square foot house, to install 95 pot lights of the whole house, to paint the ceiling of the first floor and to paint the whole house. The team completed all the work in a week. I am especially impressed by the flat ceiling and pot lights. The ceiling is so smooth like it never had popcorn. The lights are perfectly lined up with each other and have transformed the vibe of the whole house. I will hire them to do my basement for sure when we are ready.

On behalf of everyone at Panda Dwen Dwen Painting, I would like to thank you for your positive feedback. We are pleased that you are happy, and it was a pleasure to work with u. Thanks so much for confirming our jobs.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal, kitchen refinish, pot lights

Last month, I contacted Panda Dwen Dwen for popcorn ceiling removal. I spoke with Melody who came by the house and after receiving a quote, we discussed other jobs they provide. Ultimately, we hired Panda to do several jobs including popcorn ceiling removal, pot lights, and kitchen cabinet refinishing.

They were prompt, respectful, priced competively, and most of all responsive when contacted. I could message or call Melody and I know that she will respond. This is a rare trait for contractors as I rarely hear back. I really appreciated Melody's willingness to always check in with my satisfaction of the progress. They exceeded my expectations by completing the job as discussed in the time frame alloted.

Another point that I really liked was that Melody recognized that we were just moving in and knew there might be small things that may need fixing outside the scope of the agreed work. Panda fixed several loose light fixtures, added an electrical outlet etc...

I would highly recommend Panda Dwen Dwen for they're vast array of jobs offered.

One criticism is that Melody is the only point of contact. I could not communicate with the employees performing the actual work.

On behalf of everyone at Panda Dwen Dwen Painting, I would like to thank you for your positive feedback. We are pleased that you are happy, and it was a pleasure to work with you. Thanks for your advice. We will improve our employees' communication skills to help more clients.

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

kitchen cabinet refinishing

Melody is so so good. She sent her teams to work for my kitchen cabinets. Before it is old fashion brown and I want to change the color. They gave me some options for the color and I chose white. It turns out that white makes my kitchen better. They remove all the cabinets doors and reinstall them back after they change the color. They did some protection on my countertop, oven and fridge. After they done their jobs, they also cleaned the whole kitchen. I am so satisfied with their service and would like to recommend Melody and her team for others.

Christina
Christina

Painting the whole house

Melody and her team were very quick to organize a visit and issue a full quote. They painted my whole house in preparation to put on the market. They painted all rooms, ceilings, walls, baseboards and doors. They were very efficient and used nice quality paint that was very low of our which made it great to come home to at night. The painters covered all the furniture, floors and cabinets but some paint did get to other areas, again the team were extremely thorough at cleaning. It was exceptionally clean at the end.

I would highly recommend Melody and her team!

Professional job with good customer care

My kitchen cabinet is kind of old and I heard that they can refinish it with a low cost compared to totally replacing it. I am really satisfied with their job. They protected my kitchen with something and finished the job in 2 days. Now my kitchen looks amazing now.

Thanks for your review. We will keep doing our service to satisfy all the customers.

More about Panda Dwen Dwen Painting

Our story began in 2010. We provide a wide range of painting services in GTA area including Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hills, Vaughan, Mississaguga, Brampton, Oakville. We have experienced professional painters, quality paints to finish all our jobs. We can paint your house, refinish your kitchen cabinet, remove popcorn ceilings, paint your background wall, instal pot lights. Our purpose is simple: Fast, Clean, Quality, Insured. We do our jobs always on time and budget. We clean every mess, make sure you get a clean house. No paint will stay where it should not supposed to be. We are professional at doing our jobs to satisfy all your needs with premium materials. We service all our clients to get a smile from all our jobs.