Eden

Reviews for Eden

MB in North York
MB in North York

An alternative to an annual contract - I thought

Eden provides a good alternative to an annual contract giving you plowing services at a fixed rate per plow. No more of the zero sum game of fixed price per season where either the homeowner or contractor loses if the snow is too much/little.

I had used them for 2 years where I was asked in the 2nd year if I wanted to renew, which I did. In the 3rd year I moved to a new home without a driveway and because I was asked to renew before, I didn't think I had to cancel and then got a bill on the first snowfall for plowing my old home! I asked for a refund and they refused.

Eden presents themselves as an online service with an offline product. They should follow online service standards (as well as offline plowing services with annual contracts) and ask customers if they wish to renew. To then refuse to refund the charge for plowing someone else's driveway is terrible customer service.

Hi MB,

Please contact our customer service team by phone at 1-866-932-4884 or by email at kross@edenapp.com and we can clear this up for you immediately. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Best Regards,

Jackie
Jackie
1 review Aurora, ON

Beware of charging for zero work done

I SIGNED UP FOR AUTOMATIC SNOW REMOVAL 2022 season
VERY FIRST SNOW FALL , the CONTRACTOR TOOK A PHOTO AT 9:30 pm of the property being serviced.
WRONG HOUSE !!!! Then when i messaged him directly to advise him he deleted the photo and still i was charged that night !!!! Twice !
No one answered calls ?? No one answered emails. .
This was last thursday and i was PROMISED 3-5 days for refund , still not a dime
They were in and out of my bank account 4 times that day and billed even before the WRONG HOUSE was plowed ???? No reason why i should not have been refunded a week ago !
Numerous messages , chasing for a week . Finally paid back over a week later . Without email .
Id never recommend or use them .
Luckily a reliable company got to the property the next morning to plow .
USE ANYONE ELSE !!! Not these guys

Hi Jackie,

Sorry for this inconvenience of the wrong driveway being serviced. Please note, we never charge the card until a service is rendered. We process a "hold" on the card while we schedule our work to be completed and these can often times be confused with actual charges but rest assured they were not processed transactions. Our refunds do typically take 5-7 business days to review and process before reflecting in your account and we are glad to have resolved this issue. If you have any outstanding issues please reach out to our team and we can resolve any questions or concerns you have. -Eden Team
Best Regards,

sjclaxton
sjclaxton

Garden work

A garden overhaul was needed. It was completed in 2 days. Excellent work. Garden looks beautiful!!

Cal
Cal
1 review Hamilton, ON

Artificial turf install

Had a really great experience with Eden during my recent artificial turf installation. Ben was very responsive and professional. Eden provided the lowest quote among 3 contractors (substantially lower, in fact, allowing me to upgrade to a higher quality turf). The whole process, from quote to installation, was done in less than 2 weeks. I'm happy with the end result. Thanks, Eden!

shameem.bulbulia-bince
shameem.bulbulia-bince

yard clean-up

I hadn't done anything on my property this year, so it was a fairly big job to get done. The Eden Team, Jim and Glen came to my house and was able to finish the clean-up in a few hrs. They did a good job. I was impressed with the work.

Thank you for using our service!

Carey G in Whitby
Carey G in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Fence repair

Very responsive, professional and competent. Wouldnt hesitate to recommend or use again. Great job done by all on the team.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Carey. Happy to take care of the fence repairs for you.

Relay patio bricks after foundation repair

I was very pleased with the work by EdenApps crew. The job was done promptly and well, and the site was left clean and tidy. Price was reasonable as well.

Thank you for the review. We are pleased to have serviced the patio!

More about Eden

Eden is the trusted lawn care, landscaping, and snow removal service provider that offers top-rated pros in the US and Canada region. We offer an array of services that are categorized into – yard work, lawn care, landscaping, and snow removal services.

Along with the static services, Eden offers on-demand and subscription-based services through the mobile and web app. These apps offer quick access to hire our service and connect our insured contractors to the property owners.

Our Team of Professionals and Experts are capable of handling any concerns you may have regarding your lawn and landscaping designs. Their expert recommendations and professional help will let you achieve an amazing aesthetic for your residential and commercial property.