Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for David Walter Contracting

0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Bathroom Reno

Dave and his brother did an excellent job and I love the final product. They brought my vision to life, finished on time and on budget. Great guys and I'd highly recommend them for any renovation work.

Thank you for a great review and we look forward to working with you in the future.

MaryLou
MaryLou

Ensuite in master bedroom and guest washroom

Dave and Daniel were excellent contractors. They made some great suggestions and were in constant communication with me about my preferences. They also did extra little things to help me out. The main ensuite was completely gutted and redone, the 2nd washroom was refaced. My washrooms turned out beautifully. I would highly recommend them to do renovations!

Thank you for your excellent review !!

1 review Newmarket, ON

Bathroom renovation

Very reliable! Dave and his team were very helpful and have great attention to detail. They left the the job site clean at the end of each day and were very reasonably priced. We definitely recommend them.

Thank you for writing a great review and we look forward to working with you in the future !!

More about David Walter Contracting