Spaice

Reviews for Spaice

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I like their interior design for my house

I was looking for interior design companies that specialize in home reno design in Toronto. I've worked with other interior design companies in the past but Spaice is by far the most impressive team I've worked with. They sent me a home tour in 3d at the very beginning shows that we were all working on the same page. They turn my idea into a stunning design, I said WOW at the time they show me the finial 3d rendering of whole house design. Good job guys!

Perfect interior design for my new house

We just moved in our new house at St Clair and Spadina, a friend recommended the interior design team at Spaice and I was a bit unsure at first. After the consultation and then seeing the 3d rendering I knew this was a great match. They captured my style perfectly and gave my house the contemporary feel I was looking for. Ultimately this was a great investment and I'm no longer embarrassed having friends to come visit. Thank you Tracy, you did an amazing job to design my dream home.

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto

Knowledgeable team with no surprise fess

I'd never heard of Spaice before but a friend recommended I check out their website. I wanted to invest in a bit of interior design for my new apartment. I called them two months ago and discussed with their designer about the kitchen and bathroom floor plan and my preference. After 2 weeks, they sent me the "720 virtual tutor view" of my department which is amazing. I'm extremely impressed with their interior design. The whole design process was much easier than I imagined. No surprise fess and the team were professional and informative. Thank you Grace and Jacky. I would recommend if you want to make some simple but drastic changes for your home interior design, check with Spaice.

Katherine in Toronto
Katherine in Toronto

The whole house feels bigger now

My colleague recommended I check in with Spaice to help with my house interior design. From start to finish, Spaice communicated quickly and listened to my ideas. My living room design and bathroom renovation have made my home feel much more inviting. I love how they seem to have created more space by redesign all the furniture including the cabinets and closets. They sent me the virtual view rendering based on the new floor plan design, I can see every detail of the interior design before the reno started, it's a prefect interior design experience with Spaice team. Thank you guys!

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto

Answered my questions quickly

Fantastic experience from start to finish. I love seeing the virtual walkthrough that they designed for my kitchen. Spaice answered all my questions really quickly and listened to my input. I had some inspiration from Instagram and they created a unique space for me based on the things I love. Super helpful team and amazing service. I wish I'd booked a consultation sooner, the result is just fantastic and completed so quickly too. Thank you!

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Great work within budget

I've never been happier in my kitchen. Spaice has breathed life into it. At the start, I didn't know what style to go for, so looked at a few different ones in virtual view and fell in love! I'm so glad I had the option to have a virtual tour of my kitchen design before any renovation work happened. They worked quickly and professionally keeping me informed throughout. I'm so thankful for the team and how easy they were to work with. Would definitely recommend.

Caiwei in Toronto
Caiwei in Toronto

Renovation made simple

I need an accessible kitchen design and Spaice created a 3d view that met all my specifications. They listened to my requirements and even pointed me in the direction of renovation contractors who could help. From the initial consultation until delivery there was a small delay but I was kept in the loop and would work with them again. This is the first time I've done a project like this, and Spaice made it less stressful than I had anticipated.

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Thoroughly impressed with the service

I decided to start the kitchen remodeling after a rough couple of years. I thought some change would do me good. I was thoroughly impressed with Spaice, the attention was wonderful. It felt so nice being asked about my style and what I wanted. I was given expert advice and options for what would best suit the space within my budget. After all, I went ahead and booked in the renovation. I can't believe this is the same kitchen! I'm truly appreciate of all the help I received. Thank you Spaice.

Jacob in Toronto
Jacob in Toronto

Thankful for their help

I never bothered with interior design until I had a leak in the basement. At first, I just wanted it patched up but my wife suggested we look into some design ideas. I saw Spaice's website, I reached out and saw just what they could do for me. They helped with the basement finishing and gave me some advice on the lighting design. I'm really thankful for all their help and for going the extra mile to brighten up the space all within budget. Great work.

Venus in Toronto
Venus in Toronto

I started making a few upgrades to my house last year but put off the basement remodeling. I reached out to Spaice for help visualizing what direction I wanted to go. I had a virtual consultation with the design team and their ideas were top notch. I hadn't even given thought to lighting design before engaging their services, but the results are spectacular. My basement feels like an extension of my personality. It's our entertaining room now, the standard is just above and beyond and all on budget too. It's a thumbs up from me. Keep up the good work folks.

More about Spaice

spaice can design your home to reflect your needs and personal sense of style. We listen, provide experienced design advice and use our talents to create custom spaces that are tailored for you.

With our high quality 720 walk through, you’re able to visualize exactly what the design will look like even before a reno begins. This takes out the guesswork and leaves nothing to the imagination!

We design and decorate home interiors that fit your needs, personality, and lifestyle. Full service interior design for personal, everlasting, and warm interiors. Talk to us. Schedule your consultation today.

DESIGN SERVICES
spaice can provide in-home visits for space planning options, interior designs, furniture layouts, colour selections and decorative advice. Design services can be scheduled as a one-time meeting or an ongoing service. Depending on your location, spaice also provides a one-stop-shop solution for material and product purchasing.

VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS
With the use of online technologies – spaice can provide virtual consultations and prepare design packages for a range of projects from small decorating projects to full renovation projects.

RENOVATIONS + PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Overseeing renovations from start to finish with all aspects from design, scope development, budgeting, quick quotation, contractor selection, material selections and decorating.

DECORATING + STYLING
For clients who just need a little assistance putting the final touches in their homes or sprucing up a tired room, spaice can provide decorating and styling service tailored to your scope and budget.