Erindale Landscaping Plus

Erindale Landscaping Plus

Reviews for Erindale Landscaping Plus

Nancy Y
Nancy Y

amazing mini golf course in my backyard

Erindale Landscaping built an amazing mini golf course in my backyard and transformed the backyard landscape. I can enjoy coffee and play mini golf with friends in my backyard.

Erindale Landscaping has a creative design team with a strong work ethic. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys creating functional backyards.

Thank you for your business. Looking to serving you future.

Interlock Pave

Erindale Landscaping team was a pleasure to work with. They are professional and extremely pay attention to details

I would recommend Erindale Landscaping Plus to anyone looking for landscaping and interlock stone.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

landscape

Erindale Landscaping Plus is a reliable company. It is a detail-oriented landscaping company. The company helped me to design and build the entire house landscape including demolishing an old landscape wall and patching a Brick Wall; laying new sod; fixing steps and planting trees. It finished all job with great quality

Thank you for trusting us with your project.

Grading and Lay sod

Erindale Landscaping grade and lay sod for my property. The area is about 3500 sq. They worked fast with machinery aid. They finished my project on time with good quality.

They gave my detailed instruction of how to take care new sod after project end. They also followed up the work biweekly in first two month.

I would to like to recommend this company to others.

Thank you for your recommendation. I would like to serve you in the future

Pickleball and badminton court

Erindale Landscape Plus is a great team. They did a great pickleball and badminton court in our back yard. It looks very professional. My kids enjoy the new look of the yard very much. The back yard was totally upgraded with great designs.

Thank you for your review.

Cooke Family
Cooke Family

Front home entry steps

My wife and I found Erindale very easy to work with. They showed us the materials they would use, which we liked.
We agreed with their choice, paid a deposit and ste a date for completion.
Erindales Mark and Tony arrived with all the tools necessary for the work. They went about their work as professionals do.
If there were ten stars to choose, we would.

Thank you for your business. We would like to serve you in any of your future needs.

Turf change and Yard repair

The work did good and fast. They have a lot workers when process our job. Quality and service are also good. I like this company

Thank you for your comments. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Basketball Court Construction

Erindale Landscaping Plus constructed an outdoor basketball court at our location in Mississauga. They followed the specifications exactly, using high quality coloured interlock to build a very attractive, functional court. Our back yard was levelled, then prepared with gravel and sand to create a solid foundation for the interlock. Erindale Landscaping Plus worked quickly and efficiently to finish the job on time. To this date, the court is level, without any shifting or sinking.

Thank you for your positive review. We look forward to serving you again.

More about Erindale Landscaping Plus

We transform your outdoor living space! We offer artistic designs that fit a wide variety of lifestyles. From a place for active young families to a cozy retirement retreat, we combine function and eye appeal to fit both your budget and lifestyle.

-Landscape Construction
-Natural Stone
-Install Steps
-Deck & Fence
-and More

Our creative team will work with you to create a design that fits both your dreams and your budget.