Wilk’s Flooring &Reno

Reviews for Wilk’s Flooring &Reno

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Hallway and Kitchen Tiles and Powder Room Wall

Adam is exceptional! We received his name from a family friend and we are so happy that we found him. Adam re-tiled our hallway and kitchen. From the demo to the completion of the job, Adam was professional, meticulous, and worked with great integrity. A few months later we asked Adam to put subway tiles on our powder room wall in a herringbone pattern. Adam helped us choose the right size tile for the job. It is very hard to find a reputable contractor, and Adam is trustworthy, hardworking, and all around amazing! He sets the bar very high!

Thanks Michelle!!! Looking forward working with you again

Ivaylo in Toronto
Ivaylo in Toronto

Tile replacement

Adam replaced tiles in the kitchen, powder room and entrance. He was very punctual, always showing on time. He explained the work and kept us informed. He was efficient and thorough. His attention to detail showed me that Adam takes pride in his work. He was responsive to all our requirements, always courteous, and in good humour. He kept our house and the working place clean and did not leave until we were fully satisfied. I highly recommend Adam and his work.

Adam did such a good job that we asked him to renovate our bathroom. He did great job again. He made great design suggestions which were great and executed on them skillfully. He put tiles, removed bulkhead, patched walls, and did everything needed. Another great work of Adam. I highly recommend Wilk's Flooring and Reno.

Thank you Wilk's Flooring & Reno looking forward working with you

Dalreen G
Dalreen G

Kitchen and powder room reno

Adam worked on our kitchen flooring, backsplash, the powder room flooring and demo. He has been the most courteous and professional in his work from start to finish. His attention to detail and flawless finish has left us with many compliments on our kitchen. Our friends have hired him after looking at the work he did for us. I would recommend Adam if you are looking for an attentive and clean finish with craftsmanship that is rarely seen in todays market. He is flexible in his approach and On schedule.

Thank you very much Wilk's Flooring & Reno looking forward working with you again

Matt
Matt

Bathroom Reno, Basement Flooring, Stairs Installation

Adam and his crew completed several projects around our house including tiling our bathroom, flooring our basement and completely redoing our stairs which turned out fantastic. He and his team are courteous, punctual and provide a highly professional service. He’s my go to and couldn’t recommend anyone better!

Wilk's Flooring thanks you and looking forward working with you

Margarete
Margarete

Backsash

I needed to replace a small patch of tiles. (In the middle of the tile backsplash)
Wilk's Flooring not only matched the tiles perfectly, but completed the job within the quoted time frame.
Very polite and courteous.

Wilk's Flooring & Reno

Private User reviews Elora, ON

Brick veneer wall and shower

Wilk's Flooring & Reno had built 2 feature walls for me and I couldn't be happier with them. It catches everyones eye when they walk into my home and I have even reffered them to friends of mine. The quality of work was done so precisely that I decided to completely redo my bathroom floors and shower enclosure aswell. I definitely recommend Wilk’s Flooring and Reno for their quality of work and professionalism.

Bathroom renovation

Working with Wilks flooring & renovation was amazing! We were on a strict timeline and Adam and his team really came through. He was very detailed oriented and professional. We will be definitely using
Wilks F&R going forward with all our future projects!

David

Thank you looking forward to working with you again

mark
mark
0 reviews Bolton, ON

Bathroom, Basement, and Front Entrance

Adam did my tiling reno in Bolton, ON specifically for my upstairs bathroom, basement, and front entrance hallway. He always showed up early, worked a full day, and precise with his tiling. Adam is an experienced tiler and contractor, no complaints!

Lee-ah
Lee-ah
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Laundry, powder & kitchen

We did a full home Reno. I hired Wilk’s Flooring & Reno for laying tiles in my laundry, powder room & kitchen backsplash. Adam did an excellent job. He showed up when he said he would & on time unlike the other contractors I had hired. He was reasonably priced. He removed all the old flooring down to the sub-floor and replaced with my new tiles. He did it neatly & cleaned up every evening for the few days he was here. I ended up calling Wilk’s back to renovate my main & ensuite washrooms. He did an excellent job. I was very satisfied. I will be calling him back to finish the basement washroom and to add backsplash to the laundry and washroom sinks. I have also recommended him to others who ended up hiring him and they were also very pleased. What are you waiting for? Give Wilk’s Flooring & Reno a call. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you so much it was my pleasure working with you much appreciated

More about Wilk’s Flooring &Reno

Wilk's Flooring & Reno has been servicing the GTA with quality work since 2008. We specialize in all custom Bathroom Renovations, TIle installation, Backsplash, Vinyl/Laminate Flooring and Brick Veneer feature walls. Wilk's Flooring & Reno is devoted to delivering a quality product at a reasonable cost to the customer satisfaction.

*Free estimate
*Demolition & Cleanup
*Specialize in tile & flooring - Ceramic, Porcelain, Marble, Travertine, Subway, Mosaic, Brick Veneer, Laminate/Vinyl
*Repairs