Meraas Inc.

Reviews for Meraas Inc.

Naveed in Toronto
Naveed in Toronto

Basement Renovation

We had a problem of water leaking behind the shower faucet which was then coming through the basement ceilings. Aws helped us identify the problem and helped replace the shower/tub within a matter of weeks. We are very happy with his work and would recommend him highly. Hes soft spoken and a true professional who is very passionate about his work giving attention to detail as well as completing the work within the agreed timelines.

Hi Naveed,
I really appreciate your feedback, thank you so much.
It's my pleasure to help you get the jobs in your house done.
I am always at your service.
Thank you again and have a nice day.

Dishwasher installation

Aws did a wonderful job in installing our dishwasher. His communication was prompt, he was very meticulous in his work and he made sure everything was running correctly before he left. Very friendly and professional. We would recommend him to anyone! We will have him back at our house for our next project!

Thank you so much guys for taking the time to give your honest feedback. I really appreciate it. I am always at your service and ready for the next task. Have yourselves a wonderful weekend & thanks again!

Small house maintenance items

Aws arrived a few minutes early and provided great, friendly and cheerful service. Regarding one project, he provided advice which I was confident in accepting. Also, he removed all refuse, which I did not expect. I will definitely have him back.

Thank you so much sir for your feedback, I really appreciate it.
I am always at your service

Basement Renovation

Mr Aouz is one the finest contractors weve known with a thorough understanding of his work and give his 200% to every project he undertakes.He gives your work utmost priority and sticks to his timelines as promised which is rare among contractors as theyre always in demand and undertaking multiple projects simultaneously.Hes also very helpful and understanding as a person in sharing his thoughts and ideas and the quality of materials he uses are one of the best in the market.We are very happy with Mr Aouz and hold high regards for him as a customer and a friend.Good luck to him!

Thank you so much... I really appreciate your feedback
I am always at your service and happy to help you

moojan.n in Hamilton
moojan.n in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom reno and basement flooring

Aws and his crew are friendly and honest. He keeps you in the loop as they make progress.
I don't live in the property so he updated me through pictures daily.
His price was also better than the other two quotes I received.
When I asked for a quote he called me the same day and I was able to book a start date right away.
If you want quick service at reasonable price, he's the guy for you.
He also makes suggestions and can help with general repairs and handy work around the house.
I will be using him again for my rental properties.

Thank you so much for your honesty and for taking the time to put in your review. I am always at your service when in need. Thank you again!

bathroom renovation

The work was great and very professional in their work. The project was delivered ahead of time. The handling was very nice. I would recommend dealing with them. Thank you,
Mark

I appreciate your feedback.
I am always at your service

Michael in Hamilton
Michael in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

TV wall mount installation.

Installed 5 TV's on wall mounts. Also supplied the correct wall mounts. Very fast response to request. Knowledgeable on needed parts and installation. On time and great to work with. Highly recommended.

I really appreciate your feedback
I am always at your service...

Leo
Leo

Entry and screen door repairs

He did a great job with both door issues. He was very personable, fairly priced and on time.

Thank you so much Leo for your kindness and valuable feedback ,
It was so nice to meet you.
I am always at your service.

Great service!

Great service! Timely, efficient,
Variety of skill sets from plumbing, trims, kitchen door knobs, mirror, frames, laundry hook ups. A handy man of all trades.

Thank you so much for your review I really appreciate it.
I am always at your service....

KHALID
KHALID

bathroom renovation

Very professional and on time job
thanks Aws
we will definitely call you back for our next kitchen renovation

Thank you so much, I appreciate your feedback

More about Meraas Inc.