RYDER’S RENOVATIONS INC.

Whitby ON L1M 0A1

InstagramFacebook
Floor Laying & Refinishing
RYDER’S RENOVATIONS INC.

Reviews for RYDER’S RENOVATIONS INC.

wayne
wayne
1 review Newcastle, ON

Livingroom Hallway dining room 1/4 inch wallboard installation over paneling, mudding, sanding and

Total wall length approx. 88 feet. Contractor supplied the materials included in this job. The work was started on time and the quote was to complete the work in 5 to 7 days. The job was completed 6 days after the work begun. I am satisfied with the work.

Mustafa in Toronto
Mustafa in Toronto

Painting

Old apartment feels brand new! I want to give big thanks to Ryder's Renovations for the amazing experience. Everything within it's finalization, was exceptional. Very dependable, sustainable & most importantly affordable. Dealing with Omar was very easy and he knows exactly what the place needs. He even did some extra touch ups that made me very happy. Well recommended company!

Laminate Flooring

Ryders Renovations Inc. is reliable and flexible! The team was cooperative and nice. They were able to work according to my fix strict schedule. They created a plan that suited my flooring needs. I am fully satisfied with my projects final outcome and would consider them again!

Samya in Toronto
Samya in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Ryders Renovations exceeded my expectations! With the paint that I had provided their team, they managed to efficiently repaint my entire kitchen, cabinets included. They also kindly ordered and installed my choice of new crystal glass knobs. Overall, it was a satisfying experience. Highly recommend!

More about RYDER’S RENOVATIONS INC.

About Ryder's Renovations Inc.
Our Team Specializes in Customizing Residential & Commercial Spaces.
We offer a Wide Range of Services! Renovations, Remodelling, Repairs, Painting & Flooring!
Ryder's Renovations incorporation is a company that many trusts, we make customization simple for you when you design with us!