True Tradesmen Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Bowmanville ON L1C 1J1

Reviews for True Tradesmen Inc.

Sand and stain deck

Mostafa and his team did an incredible job sanding and staining our deck. The work was meticulous, with super clear communication, and the job was done within the time frame promised. We even changed our minds about stain color and Mostafa was super flexible and made it work.

Thank you!!

stephanie
stephanie

Tiling front hallway

Great experience! They removed and disposed of the old ceramic tile floor and replaced it with a new hexagon floor tile, and installed new baseboards as well. They were very polite, worked hard and cleaned up after each day. A pleasure to work with and we were very pleased with the results.

Thank you for your support and allowing True Tradesmen Inc to please you with the results!

Greg
Greg
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Junk removal

After talking to several junk removal companies, I was skeptical of what I should expect. What a surprise to work with True Tradesman. Getting a quote was quick and easy and the price was firm no surprises. Mostafa was prompt and professional and delivered exactly as promised.

It was a pleasure and would work together again.

Thank you so much Greg. It was a pleasure working with you!

Staining of pergolas and deck

First and foremost, True Tradesmen Inc. is the BEST contractor Ive ever hired in my life. From the start I was amazed with how extremely professional and easy going they were.

This company is also very knowledgeable and will design and execute exactly what you envision. Trust me, you will never be disappointed with True Tradesmen Inc. their results are spectacular and you will truly fall in love with the outcome.

Thank you for bringing my deck and pergolas back to life with your extreme wisdom and hard work. I highly recommend True Tradesmen Inc to make your dreams come true!

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your support and I'm glad I can make your dreams come true!

0 reviews Erin, ON

Enclosing up a front porch tresses

The previous owner built an extension as a front porch wrap around but never enclose the tresses.
I hired true tradesmen and they came quickly and efficiently and closed it in and painted it to my exact instructions.
They provided helpful advice what would work and what wouldnt.
They made the project easy and complete in a reasonable amount of time.
We would definitely recommend this company for all future construction projects.

Thank you! I'm glad you and your wonderful family loved the final project.

Don’t look any further

Mostafa is super personable, friendly, prompt and most important reliable. He was readily available, and was didnt drop the ball when it came to communication.

He provided tiling services, installing our kitchen backsplash. He executed anf delivered great work and we were elated and excited about the end product.

We highly recommend Mostafa amd would work with him in the future.

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you.

More about True Tradesmen Inc.