CLEAResult Canada

Jonathan in Ottawa
Jonathan in Ottawa

Pre-Reno/Retrofit Evaluation

Property: Triplex - two w shared entrance; 1 completely separate

The technician, Andrew, arrived promptly and was a pleasure to work with through the pressure testing. Andrew was very informative and patient with my endless questions. We went through each unit and checked for airflow at each window, connections, etc and potential risk areas. The was a clear breakdown of where I could assure my investment was making the biggest impact in bettering the units efficiencies.

Very positive experience, would certainly recommend and use Andrew again for future work.

Post enercan audit

Talal was awesome and professional. Highly recommended. He took the time to explain the process and expectations and timelines

Cool
Cool

Window renovation inspection

The guy who inspected.my place is very professional, very patient, very careful, very well protected.

Home energy audit

Good experience from start to finish with CLEAResult. Our inspector Nicolas was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto
1 review Cobourg, ON

Clean Energy Audit

Tom was fantastic. On our initial assessment, our neighbourhood lost power for a couple hours. He was super patient and understanding and kept himself busy in town until power was back and he could complete the assessment.
He answered my many texts and emails while trying to figure out which heat pump systems wed be getting to ensure we got the maximum rebate. Really was super helpful. Thank you!

Hey Jessica! Thanks so much for the kind words. We're really happy we could finish the job same day. We'll make sure Tom knows how helpful he was!

Jordan in Brockville
Jordan in Brockville
0 reviews Brockville, ON

Home Pre-inspection

Andrew was incredibly helpful and informative. I really appreciated that he took the time to explain and talk with me about all the changes I had questions about. I found him to be through and friendly.

Hello Jordan,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we'll be sure to pass it on to Andrew.
Look forward to coming back for the second evaluation.

Alex Leg
Alex Leg
0 reviews Kingston, ON

Retrofit Evaluation Report

The energy audit representative who conducted the home energy audit, Andrew, was very thorough and knowledgeable. This property is tenanted and so it was important to have a representative who was both knowledgable and personable. Andrew dealt with the challenge of conducting an audit while dealing with multiple tenants seemlessly. I was so impressed that I am having him do several other rental properties as well. The report and tips he provided me with were important in helping me understand how to improve the efficiency of my home. Thank you Clearesult!

Hello Alex,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we'll be sure to pass it on to Andrew.
We're excited to keep working with you!

V. C. in Ottawa
V. C. in Ottawa

NRCan Greener Homes Pre-Retrofit Evaluation

CLEAResult's Residential Field Specialist Mr. El Ayoubi was courteous, congenial, knowledgeable and efficient. I learned a lot about where my house was porous and the various solutions available to me.

I'm looking forward to his report and will certainly take him up on his offer of professional advice, should I have concerns about what the heating/cooling/windows contractors propose doing.

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!
We look forward to coming back for the post-audit when you're ready.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Retrofit Upgrade

Alastair did such a fantastic job assessing our home. He provided thorough advice and we're so happy that we participated in this process. Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you for leaving us your great feedback. We're glad we could help through the process!

Private User reviews Kinburn, ON

Clean Energy Audit

Talal came to complete an enery audit so we can access the NRCan funding for the Clean Energy Program. He performed a very detailed audit and answered questions clearly and helpfully.

Hello,

Thank you for leaving us your great feedback. We hope your renovations are going well and we look forward to coming back for the post-audit.

More about CLEAResult Canada

-Who we are-

CLEAResult is the largest provider of energy efficiency services in North America. We help utilities and governments run energy conservation programs that help business and homeowners save on their bills and increase their building or home's comfort, all while reducing their impact on the environment. Our mission is to change the way people use energy.

- What We Do -

Our energy advisors provide home audits that give you a chance to understand your home in a new light. During the audit, we'll walk through your home, taking pictures and notes of its dimensions, construction materials, and mechanical systems. We'll also perform a blower door test to determine how much air your home leaks. We use this information to breakdown your home's energy use, give it an official energy rating and give you a report on which energy efficient upgrades you should consider for your home.

Our advisors are also able to help you use your audit to apply for up to $5,600 in rebates on qualifying energy-efficient upgrades through Canada's Greener Homes Program and Enbridge's Home Retrofit Program, as well as local and federal zero-interest home loans for energy efficient upgrades (Greener Homes Durham, Toronto Home Energy Loan Program, Better Homes Kingston, Better Homes Ottawa)

- What an Audit Can do For You -

Financing - Get access to rebate programs and home upgrade loan programs
Make your home cozier - Pinpoint home comfort issues at the root so you can permanently address them
Lower your bills - Understand your energy use and what kind of home upgrades can help slash your bills
Ease your environmental impact - A more energy efficient home is much gentler on our planet
Increase property value - Find out which upgrades can give your home an excellent energy rating. Getting your home labelled as energy efficient lets potential buyers know its worth a premium.

- Book an Audit -

We have friendly staff ready to answer your questions and get you on track to a more comfortable, more valuable, and energy efficient home. You can get in touch by calling 1-888-688-1220 or e-mailing homeauditing@clearesult.com.

We're looking forward to being your energy partner!

CLEAResult Canada