CLEAResult Canada

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for CLEAResult Canada

Private User reviews Kirkfield, ON

NRCan Greener Homes energy audit

Tom from CLEAResult was prompt in arriving to do the audit and carried it out very efficiently.

Thank you for the review!

Gibran in Toronto
Gibran in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Very knowledgeable and thorough

Connie really exceeded my expectations for my Greener Homes energy audit. She is very knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. Overall a terrific experience and Ill be asking for Connie to come back in a few months to complete my post audit.

Thank you for your review!! We'll pass it on to Connie!

Varaleau in Aurora
Varaleau in Aurora

Outstanding professionalism & great investment

Nicolas from CLEAResult was thorough and professional and had exceptional insight into the energy industry and its impact on HVAC investments. He also pointed out critical insulation opportunities that I had overlooked. An audit with CLEAResult is well worth the time and money.

Thank you for your review! We'll pass it on to Nicolas!

Private User reviews Haliburton, ON

Greener Homes Audit

Toms experience and advice was very valuable as we weighed the options on how reduce our energy needs. Lots of simple fixes and where they were needed.

Thank you for taking the time to leave great feedback! We'll definitely be passing this along to Tom.

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto
1 review , ON

Excellent service

I had an energy audit done by Clearesult Canada after a different contractor failed to show. The Clearesult assessor, Tom, was polite, cheerful, and highly knowledgeable. During a 3 hr assessment, he pointed out areas of air leakage that required caulking, foam, insulation etc. and explained which energy-saving improvements would be the most cost-effective for my home (spoiler alert: a heat pump to replace my aging furnace). From the blower test, I learned that my old wooden windows aren't as bad as I thought, and though I could replace them, caulking around the frames will make them much more airtight, saving me thousands of dollars. Clearesult's service more than paid for itself.

Hi Nancy - we're so glad to hear that Tom really delivered!

Jen in
Jen in
0 reviews Lindsay, ON

Post evaluation home evaluation

Great experience throughout the whole process. Tom, was on time, friendly, and knowledgeable. He went over all paperwork, and did the post-evaluation.
Told me basic timeframe, for when I would get information on the evaluation, to when payment may be made, for the work we had done.
Good experience. Glad my husband and I, could do what we could, to save on energy consumption.

Thank you for your lovely review! We'll definitely let Tom know.

Energy retrofit post audit

Tom from Clearesult Canada was courteous, professional and thorough with my energy post audit. Thank you for making it a pleasurable experience.

Thank you for your review.
We're glad you had a good experience with Tom!

Private User reviews Ogoki, ON

Home Energy Audit

Friendly and professional service by technician Talal and CleaResult team as a whole. Thank you!

We're glad you had a good experience!

Jonathan in Ottawa
Jonathan in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pre-Reno/Retrofit Evaluation

Property: Triplex - two w shared entrance; 1 completely separate

The technician, Andrew, arrived promptly and was a pleasure to work with through the pressure testing. Andrew was very informative and patient with my endless questions. We went through each unit and checked for airflow at each window, connections, etc and potential risk areas. The was a clear breakdown of where I could assure my investment was making the biggest impact in bettering the units efficiencies.

Very positive experience, would certainly recommend and use Andrew again for future work.

Hi Jonathan - we're really happy Andrew was able to give you such a clear picture of your property. We'll let him know your feedback!

Post enercan audit

Talal was awesome and professional. Highly recommended. He took the time to explain the process and expectations and timelines

Thank you for your review. We'll pass this on to Talal.
We're glad we've been able to help you through the Greener Homes Process.

More about CLEAResult Canada

-Who we are-

CLEAResult is the largest provider of energy efficiency services in North America. We help utilities and governments run energy conservation programs that help business and homeowners save on their bills and increase their building or home's comfort, all while reducing their impact on the environment. Our mission is to change the way people use energy.

- What We Do -

Our energy advisors provide home audits that give you a chance to understand your home in a new light. During the audit, we'll walk through your home, taking pictures and notes of its dimensions, construction materials, and mechanical systems. We'll also perform a blower door test to determine how much air your home leaks. We use this information to breakdown your home's energy use, give it an official energy rating and give you a report on which energy efficient upgrades you should consider for your home.

Our advisors are also able to help you use your audit to apply for up to $5,600 in rebates on qualifying energy-efficient upgrades through Canada's Greener Homes Program and Enbridge's Home Retrofit Program, as well as local and federal zero-interest home loans for energy efficient upgrades (Greener Homes Durham, Toronto Home Energy Loan Program, Better Homes Kingston, Better Homes Ottawa)

- What an Audit Can do For You -

Financing - Get access to rebate programs and home upgrade loan programs
Make your home cozier - Pinpoint home comfort issues at the root so you can permanently address them
Lower your bills - Understand your energy use and what kind of home upgrades can help slash your bills
Ease your environmental impact - A more energy efficient home is much gentler on our planet
Increase property value - Find out which upgrades can give your home an excellent energy rating. Getting your home labelled as energy efficient lets potential buyers know its worth a premium.

- Book an Audit -

We have friendly staff ready to answer your questions and get you on track to a more comfortable, more valuable, and energy efficient home. You can get in touch by calling 1-888-688-1220 or e-mailing homeauditing@clearesult.com.

We're looking forward to being your energy partner!

CLEAResult Canada