HJ Renovation

Reviews for HJ Renovation

Brandon in Mississauga
Brandon in Mississauga

House painting

HJ Renovation did a wonderful job at my house. I need the whole interior painted (kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, hallways and stairs) and they were very efficient, careful and tidy with every space. I can see the experience they have doing their job and I look forward to working with them again.

Thank you Brandon for trusting us your project and for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to know you're happy with the final results.

Victor Lobo from Richmond Hill
Victor Lobo from Richmond Hill
1 review Newmarket, ON

Great Service Provided

We had a pleasure to work with HJ Renovation and the experience was absolutely great. No delays, right in time, good price and good job done. Thank you guys for the big help on my house

Thank you so much for your review. We enjoyed working with you and helping with the projects at your house.
We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Patricia
Patricia
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

stripping and staining deck

Carlos and his crew were just fantastic to take my nasty peeling deck to a lovely space. Hard work with alot of sanding over days. We were delayed by wet weather several times and Carlos always texted me to keep me up to date with progress. We are very pleased with HJ Renovation and highly recommend the work. We are looking forward to our next project with Carlos. Thank you

Thanks to you Patricia for letting us work on your project and for your kindness and hospitality always. We'll be glad to work with you in the future.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Handyman work

Carols was fantastic. He did the caulking, drywall, and installed a new door for me. He was extremely professional and make use feel comfortable. Will definitely be using HJ Renovations services again.

Thank you for your kinds words, it was our pleasure working with you!

lauricastillo16
lauricastillo16
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Floor and stairs installation

The job was professionally done, the workers are super polite and work efficiently.
I will hire them again for my next renovation at home.

Thank you for trusting your project with us, it was a pleasure to serve you!

More about HJ Renovation

We are a renovation company located in Richmond Hill, Ontario. We can do any residential and commercial renovation project, like painting, drywall, framing, stucco, basement, kitchen, bathroom, floors, and outdoor jobs including backyard, fences and gates.
We count with a very professional team and many years of experience and knowledge to transform any space in something amazing. We can assist you in any design or renovation service you ever need.