Handyman Services

Reviews for Royal Repair

Natasa
Natasa

Miscellaneous repairs

Royal Repair was the first handyman service I used and I really lucked out. The father-son team was extremely responsive, professional and got the few random jobs (valve and fan replacement, broken light fixture and washer/dryer install) done in time and on budget. I really appreciated their transparency and helpfulness. Would absolutely recommend their services.

Adriano in Mississauga
Adriano in Mississauga

Porch stairs

Excellent well done.
Michael and Armani really excelled for what they do.
Not only did an amazing job also there is no mess left over .

4 reviews Burlington, ON

Outdoor Pergola etc

The Royal Repair team showed up, on time and as planned. On the weekend and a holiday no-less. They delivered on the requirements as we discussed and one the mark in terms of budget. I genuinely feel lucky that we connected with them. Aside from the great work and follow-through, these are very very kind people. It was great to have them at my home.
I 100% plan to hire them again!

Cathy
Cathy

Install Air Conditioning Unit

My church needed to have the 3rd floor room air conditioned as it was going to be used for Summer Camp. Last year, the Summer Camp counsellors complained that the was too hot. We had one recommendation that required running a duct from the ground floor to the room on the 3rd floor. This was going to expensive and on top of that it didnt make sense. Royal Repair came measured the room and recommended that we install a portable unit. They told us which BTU was suitable for the size of the room. We bought the unit. Royal Repair came ran the wire and install unit. When the room is not in use, we can unplug the unit. We were very pleased with their work and their professionalism. I would hire them in a beat!

Dawn Macdonald from East York
Dawn Macdonald from East York

Excellent Service

I asked for a quote for repairs on our front porch. I was pleasantly surprised how quickly my email was returned. Michael came to see me the next day. His quote was very reasonable considering how much labour was involved. They started the following week and the job was completed in a timely fashion, clean up was impeccable and Michael and his sons are very nice to deal with. I could not be happier with the end result. Excellent workmanship. I would highly recommend them and in future, if the need arises, they will be the first company Ill call.

Veronica L. from Brampton
Veronica L. from Brampton

Replace patio roof

Mike came highly recommended by a friend & previous customer. He promptly called me & arranged to come & provide an estimate the next day. He was knowledgeable about the job & the price was reasonable. He did our job right afterr the long weekend. He was punctual, fast, neat and tidy, we had no mess to clean up.. We are very satisfied with the results and we recommend Mike to everyone. Thank you Mike, we now have you on speed dial, for the future.

Closet update

Simplistic single panel craftsman style door. Custom made and on time. Love them! Cant wait to see how the rest of the project turns out.

Sanjeev
Sanjeev

Lighting & Bathroom Fixture Upgrades

Armani & his Dad were a very skilled and professional team. They were also a pleasure to chat with and I would highly recommend them for any of your home repairs.

Thank you for your kind review Sanjeev.
It was a pleasure working with you.
(416) 558-3251

New Deck Building and Staining

Michael & sons did a backyard deck job for me. Just from speaking to Michael you can tell he has years of experience and knows what he's doing. He can easily visualize how things should look before they're built and does an even better job executing the vision. He has great ideas and listens to yours as well. In additional to the deck. They built a new fence on The side facing the street, And a retaining wall to protect the new deck from soil and debris. They cleaned and stained everything as well. Great work. I highly recommend Michael and the team.

Thank you for your kind review.
Enjoy the Summer 🌞
It was a pleasure working with you.
(416) 558-3251