Golden Electric & Handyman Services

Reviews for Golden Electric & Handyman Services

Sean J.
Sean J.

Electrical Outlet for Sump Pump

I needed an electrical outlet for a new sump pump and John installed it without any problems. He was easy to deal with and the outlet works just fine.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Major home renovation

During our major home renovation John worked very well with our prime contractor. He took the time to listen to our needs and wants as well as our budget. During the project he made useful suggestions when he noticed something we hadnt thought about - for instance neither of us or our design team remembered to include a light in our master bathroom toilet cubby.

John was thorough and very professional. Our job was a large job and I enjoyed working with him throughout the entire process. We will definitely be contacting him for all our future electrical needs.

Thank you for your review, it's always great to hear from our customers. Feedback is key and very helpful in the continuing effort to improve our delivery of services.
It was a pleasure to work you and your family, and I look forward to your next project no matter the size.
Your home was a large renovation top to bottom but I think it turned out great and I know you are all enjoying the added space.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Lighting and Plumbing and Smoke Detector Upgrading

John is a delight to work with. He approaches his clients with utmost respect, listens well to their concerns and budget limitations and works hard to provide manageable solutions. Meanwhile, he takes note of any safety concerns (incorrect wiring, outdated smoke detectors, etc) that the average homeowner may overlook. I felt his prices were reasonable, and I felt very comfortable allowing him to work in my home when I was not there. As a bonus, he was comfortable working around my large and enthusiastic dog, which made the whole process much more comfortable for our family. I will definitely be reaching out to him again.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Safety is a big concern of mine and keeping homeowners informed and educated is good for everyone, today and down the road. Ensuring everyone is comfortable while I work in their homes builds trust and helps build great working relationships for future needs.

More about Golden Electric & Handyman Services