Thornhill Home Improvements

Reviews for Thornhill Home Improvements

Bartier
Bartier

Very happy with tesults

Sam was very clear in describing the process involved in cleaning my driveway, my main concern was the build up of weeds and moss between my interlock and he not only removed all the junk in the gaps for me, he also made my driveway look like it was brand new at a price that was more than affordable! I highly recommend his services to anyone who cares about the exterior of their homes.

It was very nice working with you, I'm glad you're happy with the results! Thanks

Daniel
Daniel

They brought my patio back to life!! 10/10

My patio had lost its color over the years and I believed the only option was to replace the whole thing, which was something I just couldnt justify spending the money on. Thats when I contacted Sam as a last ditch effort to see if anything could be done, not only did he bring the life back to my patio by pressure washing it then sealing it using a high gloss sealer, I spent considerably less than I ever expected, this is a must for any home owner and one of our best choices this summer!

Thank you Daniel! It was a pleasure restoring your patio for you!

More about Thornhill Home Improvements

Servicing the GTA with 10+ years of experience, we make your homes exterior look better than brand new without having to pay for brand new!

We offer Pressure washing services for:

- Driveways
- Walkways
- Patios
- Interlocking
- Concrete/Brick
- Decks/Fences

All pressure washing done for interlocking comes with removal of any weeds, moss, dirt and old grout/sand between the joints and application of new polymeric sand, your choice of grey or beige color!

As well as High-gloss, Semi-gloss or Matte sealing for Interlock, Concrete and Stone!