Casa Premiata Inc

Toronto ON M1X 1E2

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for Casa Premiata Inc

Kitchen cabinet fix up

Very nice professional ppl, Amazing work, Everyone these guys are great. I am very happy with the work

Thabks so much it was very nice to work with you.

taliyev.abbas
taliyev.abbas

Cellphone store showroom

We hired Casa Premiata for our cellphone showroom. They finished good quality job.
Definitely will hire again.

Thanks Abbas for choosing Casa Premiata Inc

My Kitchen Looks Cool

I found about Casa Premiata Inc when i Saw my friends kitchen. I ordered the same layout with different color they finished the job in 2 weeks. Short notice but on time delivery. Good luck guys !!!

Kitchen Renovation

Ali was on time all the day throughout the installation and finished the job on time. Strongly recommended this guys are amazing

Kitchen furnutire

I really recommend this company. They did great job. Now I am enjoying cook in my kitchen.

More about Casa Premiata Inc

Casa Premiata Inc is a professional and experienced kitchen and furniture design company. From concept to integration, our working style is unique, that distinguishes us from the crowd. We endeavor to make your kitchen remodel an outstanding experience.
We are thriving to build our success through building dazzling kitchens and furniture. Whether you are doing drastic remodeling or a slight touch up, look no further, as you have come to the right place. Our dedicated team has over 15 years of experience in designing, building, remodeling, assembling and reassembling kitchens and furniture from the very scratch offering exceptional value for money. Let us know about your lifestyle, preferences and dislikes in order to give us a hint of how to turn your space into your comfort zone.