PashaDeck INC.

Richmond Hill ON L4S

InstagramFacebook
PashaDeck INC.

Reviews for PashaDeck INC.

Jimmy
Jimmy

Wood deck

Ali and his team was a pleasure to work with professional, very detailed oriented and great at their craft. He built a wood deck for me that exceeded our expectations. Id highly recommend him and would use him again.

alex khoroshylov in Mississauga
alex khoroshylov in Mississauga
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard pergola and bar

Ali and his friends were willing to listen and make necessary corrections to make a project a success.

Nelson
Nelson
1 review Kettleby, ON

Composite deck

Let me start by saying I was very fortunate to find this company. They were truly awesome in every sense of the word! Ali and his team were not only talented in making a fantastic product, they were very detailed and meticulous. Ali was very patient and was understanding of our needs and their customer service is so genuine! They made our experience truly satisfying. We are happy to have met them!

roger.hawa in Toronto
roger.hawa in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Rebuilding Deck

We hired PashaDeck Inc. to demolish our old deck and to rebuild a new one. They were able to design the deck that we wanted with the materials and colour of our choosing. They completed the job in the stated time and the quality of their finish was amazing! they did an awesome job and we will differently hire them again for additional work. If we wanted to contact Ali, he was responsive no matter what time of day it was and he is very understanding and explains all aspects of the build clearly.

Andrzej in Toronto
Andrzej in Toronto

excellent job

Ali did an excellent job for us. Job was done on time with permit. The permit job was approved by city inspector without any question. They did good job.

Andrew
Andrew

Deck & Fencing Building/Installation

I hired Ali to build and install a large composite deck and fence for my backyard and I was very impressed. Ali and his team were very professional, punctional and answered all my questions. They also provided great advise regarding design choice and materials that I could use. As you can see from the pictures the deck and fence looks fantastic and was professionally done. As a result, Ali and his team has received a lot of business on my street and everyone is very honest. If you need your deck built or installed you need to give Pasha deck a call. You won't regret it.

NotSoHandy
NotSoHandy

New Deck

Very professional and pleasant to deal with.
Kept us informed throughout the deck project.
Accommodating to adjustments and requests.
Leftover debris was cleaned thoroughly around the working area.
Reasonable price.
Overall great service and fantastic workmanship.
Our family is very happy with the result and would highly recommend their services in the future.
Thanks PashaDeck INC!

achal in King City
achal in King City
0 reviews King City, ON

Perfect job

Ali and his team did a fantastic job in here. They were on time and did everything right. You can go ahead with them without thinking. Totally recommended

rachnanaik in Toronto
rachnanaik in Toronto

Deck Installation / Rebuild

I needed to have my 30 year old deck rebuilt. From my initial contact with Ali to the completion of the project, i was extremely happy with everything. Ali took the time to answer my questions and put me at ease. I even had him replace the side fence and gate as well. Ali and his team were very easy to work with and i would highly recommend! Thank you!

Kayode in London
Kayode in London
0 reviews Bolton, ON

Deck

Excellent Job. Customer very friendly and professional.
Project was executed on time.
Cost was reasonable considering the amount of time and the quality of materials used.

More about PashaDeck INC.

Our professional and experienced crew is ready to provide you with your dream Deck! With fast growing construction industry and highly increasing demand for finished homes, we are aware of your expectations and will be more than happy to serve you to fulfill your dreams.
Whether you wish to finish your Deck and fence to acquire more living space in which you could enjoy with your family, or you wish to increase its market value if you ever consider selling in the future, Pasha Deck Inc. is the right address you should come to.
We loves to make the worlds best living environments. Which will increase your livable area, in style, and help you enjoy your new extended living room outside.
From small backyard projects to large commercial structures, Pasha Deck Inc. is one of the premiere deck builders in the GTA region among builders, architects and homeowners for custom deck construction.