Dash Home Renovations Inc

savreen.dhillon
savreen.dhillon
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home renovation

We Hired Tony from Dash home renovation and were absolutely amazed with his aesthetic sense, work ethic ethic and attention to detail. We highly recommend him and Dash renovation to anyone who needs a quick and great quality job done. He worked for my houses on 3 different occasions and everytime he delivered on time and on budget.
No need to think twice, hire him and get ready to be amazed!

Hi Savreen,
Thank you so much for taking your time and doing this review for our company. The whole team of Dash Home Renovation highly appreciate it.

Champak D.
Champak D.

Washroom Reno, Hardwood flooring & Kitchen Reno

Washroom Renovation, Hardwood flooring
I got the recommendation for my Renovation work from my neighbour and as well from my friends for Dash Home Renovation Inc. This Reno work included 4 washroom renovation, hardwood flooring and kitchen countertop and backsplash change and new kitchen island installation. In very short I would like to BIG thank you to Tony. His team is very professional, punctual and their skill of work is unquestionable. I really like their finishing touch of work which reflects true professional work. As they are very professional but in other side they are very friendly and approachable. Their sense of humour really adds beautiful working environment. I would highly recommend them for any kind of renovation work. Thank you.

Hi Champak
Thank you so much for doing this review for our company. Dash Home Renovation team highly appreciate your time and kindness.

2 New Washrooms

DASH Contractors were an amazing company to work with. They arrived in time every single day and worked every day until the job was done. They completed the job within the time frame they had given (3 weeks) and the work done was top notch. I highly recommend them. Call and ask to speak to Tony for any job.

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking time in doing this review for our company.

Krishanu D.
Krishanu D.

Complete Home Renovation

We got a new home in 2021 and used Tonys services to do a complete renovation of the top 2 floors including flooring, wallpaper stripping, stairs, washrooms & kitchen. The job was completed within a reasonable timeframe and we are very happy with the finished product.

Hi Krishanu, we are glad that you liked our job. Thank you so much for taking time for doing this review.

More about Dash Home Renovations Inc