Final Touch General Contracting Inc.

Handyman Services
Toronto ON M4W 3C7
Handyman Services
Final Touch General Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Final Touch General Contracting Inc.

Private User reviews North York, ON

Bathroom update

Nimo always arrived daily stayed full day. Tidy and organized. Great crew very respectable. We are Extermely pleased with the final look and craftmanship.

Hi
Was definitely a good project to get involved and definitely a great transformation from the original look that you had before
Thank you for your hospitality to me and my crew very much appreciate it
Definitely looking forward to help you on your next project
We will be in touch

Paul estacio
Paul estacio

Basement renovation as per design

Project was designed by Final Touch
Was done correctly and on schedule
Price was estimated correctly
Overall very happy with all process and finish products
Definitely I will recommend Final Touch to anyone that are looking for renovations
Once again thank you for the great and professional services provided

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with my services
I am glad that the project turned out good and most important that you are happy with the final product
Once again thank you for your hospitality during construction
Looking forward to hear back from you regarding future projects

Certapro Brampton, Mississauga East
Certapro Brampton, Mississauga East

Renovations and handy man services

Nino has completed many projects for us. He is very professional and friendly and takes exceptional care. Nino is meticulous with every thing he does and treats your home or business as if it is his own. I would highly recommend Final Touch General Contracting.
Thanks Nino for all your hard work. It is always a pleasure working with you.

Hello
Like wise it's always a pleasure to be able to provide you with with my services and having a good business relationship over the years to me it's very important
Outside of business/work we are friends/family
Me and my family want to thank you for the support over the years by me being able to provide you with my services
Once again thank
God bless

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

General repairs

Very straight forward with the process and materials needed to finish various repairs. Pricing was fair for all the work.

Appreciate the review
Looking forward to provide you with my services on your next project

Final Touch perfection
Final Touch perfection

Bathroom renovation

Nino has been doing various larger and lesser projects in my home throughout the last 10 years. The most recent was a powder room makeover. His work is always impeccable and his rates are very reasonable. His attention to detail is unmatched. He completes the job quickly and efficiently. Upon completing the work he cleans up so would you never know that construction has taken place. I would not hesitate to recommend Nino to anyone who is particular about the quality of work done in their home. Ninos attention to detail is consistent whether the scope of work is large or small.

Hello friend
Hope all is well
Very much appreciate it
Once again thank you for your loyalty over the years and you know that I am one phone call away always
We have done a few projects over the years and always my priority is customer satisfaction
Thank you for your hospitality that is always appreciate it
I am glad that the powder room turned out better than you were expecting
Once again thank you for another opportunity to be able to provide you with my services
God bless

Interst8
Interst8

Vinyl flooring install, window casing, door installs, baseboards

Very old home with alot of deficiencies but Nino was able to provide a clean and very quick install.

Satisfied customer.

Money well spent.

Highly recommend.

Hi Mark
Good luck on your new renovated place
Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with my services

Main floor renovations

If your looking for perfection this is the way to go!!!!
My main floor was due for a complete redo, floors, ceilings, painting, walls taken down, new powder room, extended kitchen. I could not be any happier with the final results.
I dealt with Nino, he is very knowledgeable, and honest. From the beginning to end he always kept me updated, answered all my questions. I could not be happier with all the work done. I had to hire him again to finish my basement!

Hi
Was a pleasure doing work for you guys
That was definitely a big project you had the vision regarding what you wanted and thank you for the opportunity that you give me to bring it to reality
No questions that the final product was amazing
Overall was a good and fun project thank you for your hospitality very much appreciate it
Definitely looking forward to help you with your next project (s)
Until then thank you for your business that is appreciate it

My daughters bedroom project

Im someone who knows how to do some things around the house, but Im slow, and dont have time because of my career workload. I was working on my daughters bedroom project , and felt like I was running out of time . Final touch was recommended to me, so I called Nino. He literally finished that room far faster than I thought he would, and the quality of his work was extraordinary. I have used Final touch for quite a few projects, and have recommended them myself.

Hello Rick
Clients like yourself definitely makes a difference in the business industry in a way that you give me the chance to provide you with my services and you were happy with the final product
And you call me to provide services again ( multiple)
Thank you for your business and most importan your friendship
Once again thank you very much
Your friend/ company

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Always dependable!

Nino is an excellent contractor/partner for my busy design business. He is prompt and fair with his estimates, and always shows up when he commits to a project. He is patient with my **sometimes** out of the box ideas, and we always work together to find a way to make them work. Nino is a pleasure to work with. AAA+++

Hi Suzanne
Thank you for the review appreciate it
Same excellent/ designer partner goes to you as well
We definitely are a great team and always providing good and quality services to clients
It's always a fun and easy way when working with you
Suzanne Amos @ atmosphere staging design it's definitely very important partner in Final Touch General Contracting Inc projects

Complete Condo Reno

Nino helped facilitate and manage our renovations start to finish. We bought a two bedroom, two bath condo and had the whole unit completely renovated top to bottom. The work Nino did turned out great and we are very happy with the final product.

One of Ninos best traits was his ability to communicate. He kept us in the loop every step of the way. There was never any surprise costs or issues. Home renovations can be very stressful and I couldnt image working with someone else. Nino went above and beyond. I would highly recommend him.

Hi Zack
Once again thank you for the opportunity to be able to provide you with ur services
Definitely the final product was amazing and I am very happy for your customer satisfaction
Anything else that you will need in the future please contact us and we will happy to assist you
Final Touch General Contracting Inc

More about Final Touch General Contracting Inc.

Final Touch General Contracting Inc
its a company that provides services over 10 years with a goal of always keeping a good reputation when comes to services

Our focus is to make sure that customer satisfaction it's a must on all projects

We provide transparency when comes to quotes and all details on every project so customer and contractor have a clear understanding
75% of business / reputation success it's most based on repeated customers and word of mouth advertising.

we always help the customer when comes to products /finishings by other direct them to the right places to get the product or get the product for them
Schedule and clean environment it's a must on all projects (daily clean up)

When comes to start a project we are flexible regarding homeowner availability to start the project

Overall Final Touch General Contracting Inc is an easy and responsible company to work with
Please give us a chance to be able to provide any kind of work that you need so you can and definitely will be a happy customer and help us by word of mouth advertising
GOD BLESS YOU