Fast Fix Appliance Solution

Hamilton ON L8E 1E2

Fast Fix Appliance Solution

Reviews for Fast Fix Appliance Solution

refrigerator repair

Fast Fix Appliances provided exceptional service when my fridge stopped cooling. Their prompt response, efficient diagnosis, and skilled repair quickly restored my appliance to optimal functioning. The technician exhibited professionalism and expertise, explaining the issue clearly. The service was not only fast but also cost-effective. I appreciate their commitment to customer satisfaction and highly recommend Fast Fix Appliances for reliable and swift appliance repairs.

Oven Repair

I appreciate punctuality and courtesy of the technician who came. The overall experience was seamless, and I feel confident in the quality of the repair. I highly recommend 'Fast Fix Appliances' for anyone in need of reliable and skilled appliance repair services. Thank you for a job well done!

Fridge

Had a great experience with the company they were in time and were very communicative.

Fridge repaired

I had a defrost issue and sam came on same day and fixed it.
I am very happy with the service given to me by fast fix. Technician was very polite and educated.

Dryer Repair

My dryer was giving me several issues and with winters coming I thought to get it checked. I called this company and they were able to send the technician the same day and even diagnosed the issue fairly quickly. The technician was highly professional and did a great job at a decent price. My dryer works like new now with no more issues.

Would definitely recommend their service.

Thank You for Your feedback.

1 review Waterloo, ON

Oven repair

I recently had my oven repaired and I couldn't be happier with the service. The technician was professional, efficient, and fixed the issue in no time. My oven is now working perfectly again. Highly recommend!

Thank You for Your response.

Private User reviews Scarborough, ON

Dryer

The Tech was very professional, EXCELLENT service as he came on time and was very helpful and polite. He fixed my dryer within a hour as per the deal. I recommend them for everyone who needs help with their home appliances to get fix.

Thank You for Your response.

sanchit in Lac La Biche
sanchit in Lac La Biche
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Stove

Sam was very polite and knowledgeable. He fixed my stove in 30 minute and changed damaged ignitor. They truly deserve the name fastfix as I received same day service.

Thank You so much for Your review, we really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Extremely expensive. Took a month to fix. Wouldn’t recommend.

The initial contact was fast but turned out it took over a MONTH to get the appliance fixed. And EXTREMELY expensive!!! They took me to the cleaners and back. And unfortunately stunk up my home every visit! Not impressed with this service at all.

Gagan in
Gagan in
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Refrigerator

Technician did a great job, very professional and helpful team. Value for money. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the review.

More about Fast Fix Appliance Solution

We provide service for all kind of appliance gas and electric. We have more than 10 years of experience in appliance repair.

We repair dryer , washer, fridge, stove, rangehood and microwave and provide same day or next day service.