Northwood Home Inspection

Reviews for Northwood Home Inspection

Karen
Karen
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Beni and his team were great from start to finish

From booking to completion, Beni and his team were pro's. They were quickly in touch when I called, they explained the process, Beni made me feel so comfortable answering my questions, and he was immensely knowledgeable. I felt very confident in his overall opinion and recommendations, and walked away a more knowledgeable homeowner. I would use this team again without hesitation.

Corina in New Westminster
Corina in New Westminster
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Older Condo home inspection

Kevin was very thorough and he was able to explain his findings in a way that my older clients were able to understand. I would definitely use him and his company again.

PJHalpern
PJHalpern
1 review Surrey, BC

Home Inspection

Ryan did a home inspection for us on a new home we were purchasing.
He looked at every component of the home, and gave us a full verbal report with an opportunity to ask questions; this was followed up by a 22 page written report with pictures included.
Ryan was very enjoyable to work with, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who wants a full home inspection.
Northwood also offers a 90 day warranty on roofing, mold, structural issues, etc…details on their website.
P Halpern

catherinelucysmith in Calgary
catherinelucysmith in Calgary

Detailed home inspection

I couldn't be present for the home inspection but got a phone call immediately after it was done. The report was well detailed and very thorough. Any areas of concern are clearly noted by colour coding making the report easy to read. Highly recommend.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Inspection for Apartment

Ryan is very Knowledgeable and professional. Easy booking experience. Great team and very prompt to reply to any questions that you have. My client very happy with the service. 100% recommended.

Inspection

Benny was knowledgeable, affable and professional.
We weren't rushed and he answered our questions patiently and showed a thorough understanding of everything "house" related.
We're really happy our realtor recommended him! Thank you!

Sonya Baillargeon
Sonya Baillargeon
1 review Surrey, BC

Home inspection

"Bennie" was awesome. Very professional, thorough and knowledgeable. Adhered to all PPE and Covid restrictions. Spent time going over all details of the inspection and communicated clearly any "yellow or red" flags. His suggested remedies showed his wealth of knowledge and he was able to answer all my questions and concerns. Highly recommend!

nina in Richmond
nina in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

home inspection

Benni was very thorough with his inspections following the protocols in place with the current CoViD-19 situation. He knows his stuff and he was able to answer all our questions sensibly. All that we discussed after his inspection were also in the written report that we received same day, hence we were able to make informed decision. Highly recommended!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

House inspection

Efficient, prompt service to get a house inspection done. Gave a clear run down verbally after inspection and a written report by the end of the day. I would use them again and recommend them.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Inspection not so scary !

After buying my first house I was so happy to have an inspection in words that I could understand . I was given what I needed to do to fix and what was just basic maitinace. With the extra guarantee I know I can call free if I have questions or problems.

KELLY

Thank you Kelly. We always appreciate your endorsement. We always try to simply the inspection process and report for the betterment of all. Wordy and confusing reports that sometimes are so common with other inspectors don't help anyone. Please call anytime we can be of any help

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Surrey?