1 800 Rid Of It

Michael O'Brien in Mississauga
Michael O'Brien in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Storage

I needed to clear out a family memeber's old storage unit and a friend reccomended 1-800-Rid-Of-It so I gave them a call. They came right on time and worked quickly and cleaned out the storage unit in no time. Price was reasonable I thought as there was quite a bit of junk in the storage and the guys were very friendly. I would definitely reccomend them to anyone who needs to clear out some space.

Michael

Glad to hear you were happy with our service. I will pass along your comments to the crew. Feedback is greatly appreciated. I will make a note in your file and the next time you or anyone you refer will get a 10% discount.

Thanks Again.

John Mason in Guildwood
John Mason in Guildwood
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Picking up garbage

I had a lot of junk after cleaning out my garage. I bought a discounted coupon from Groupon for 1-800-Rid-Of-It. I then booked the pick-up time and looked forward to getting rid of all the stuff in my driveway. Imagine my surprise when the truck arrived and I learned that the pre-paid pick-up only covered about one-quarter of the stuff I wanted picked up! I ended up paying more than $50 extra to get rid of about half the stuff. Much of the junk I had was relatively light in weight, but required a lot of space - like old plastic lawn furniture and plastic signs

I didn't want to pay more than $130 for the garbage disposal, so I had to put the remaining stuff back in my yard. I later packed up much of the left-over stuff in garbage bags which the city eventually picked up over the next couple of weeks. I used extra garbage tags to get those bags picked up by the city.

I wasn't impressed with the small load that 1-800-Rid-of-It actually carted away. When I told the driver this, he explained about the cost of tipping fees and the time private garbage haulers have to wait at city transfer stations. Anyway, I wouldn't recommend using this firm.

John

I am sorry you were not happy with our prices. The discount special we ran with Living Social was a big hit with new and old clients alike. It is unfortunate that you were unaware of what the deal covered.

If you find yourself in need of junk removal services I would be more than happy to give you a discount on our rates. I am confident that you will find that our rates are very competitive with the other providers.

Please call the office if you would like to speak to me in person.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Old Balcony Flooring Removal

Last time I called Rid of It to remove some junky cabinetry that the old owner left behind. This time, I had them remove old dusty and dirty balcony flooring planks from my condo. Since the condo building requires us to move all "renovation" materials offsite, it's difficult to find the time to rent a truck, drive to a dump, etc. Minimum charge is $100, but when I think of how much I'd have to pay to rent a truck, etc., not to mention the hassle of moving out the dirty stuff and taking time to dump it, it's worth it. I just call these guys, and they come on time within a 1 hour window, so I can easily book the elevator and be done with it before I go to work. Didn't have to lift a finger. And Paul and Malkah were super friendly, and were careful not to damage anything. Repeat customer here, and will definitely use again.

Ken

Thanks for your business and amazing review. I am glad you are happy with the service. I have passed along you comments to the crew. They are both recent hires so they will certainly find this motivating.

Brian Finlayson in Toronto
Brian Finlayson in Toronto

Removal of basement furniture

Rick gave me an accurate quote over the phone with pleasant phone manners. He knew all the right questions to ask, seems like an expert. His 2 guys came promptly and on time, were cordial and respectful of my walls and property in general. The price was right as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them whatsoever. Thanks again Rick!!

Brian Thanks for your business and your flattering review. To show our appreciation I will happily give you a 10% discount on your next pick up and to any one you refer.

Rick Crawford

Nancy Peterson in Armour
Nancy Peterson in Armour

Office junk removal

We had to use 1-800 Rid of It Monday to pick up a few pieces of office furniture that were basically junk - too big to move and awkward to get to the dump ourselves. Thanks Derek and Kevin for coming on time and doing this fast, and painlessly.

Nancy

Thanks for using our service and for taking the time to post this review. I will pass along your comments to the guys in the truck. We appreciate your business and are glad we could help. If you require our services in the future, I will be more than happy to extend a 10% discount to you our anyone you refer.

Thanks

Jeremy in Thornhill
Jeremy in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

They were helping get rid of some infested furniture.

My first point of contact (Rick) was super-helpful, and really friendly. Really quick to book a pick-up (the other companies were "too busy" and couldn't come around for usually 3-4 days). When the guys arrived they were very friendly and helpful. The disposal was done quickly, and they were very careful about bumping into any walls. Their rates are pretty good compared to their competitors, as well! I'll definitely be calling them should the need arise, and I'll refer my friends to them. Thanks so much, guys!

Jeremy

Thanks for the review. Your input is greatly appreciated. I will pass along your comments to the crew, they always find it very motivating.
I am very pleased that things went well and we look forward to helping you or anybody else, that you might refer, with any future junk removal needs. To show our appreciation we will happily give you or anyone who mentions you, a 10% discount.

Thanks again and glad we could help.

Jeffrey. in Davisville
Jeffrey. in Davisville

Removal of construction waste

After booking a few days before the two guys showed up on time (actually 15 minutes early!) and gave me a quick estimate on removing a bunch of wood and construction debris.

They did it very quickly and cleaned up every scrap and nail. Great work~

Jeff

Thanks for the great review. All referrals and reviews are greatly appreciated. In recognition of making this extra effort I will give you or anyone you recommend a 10% discount.

I will be sure to let the guys know how happy you were with there efforts.

Thanks

Walker from CabbageTown
Walker from CabbageTown

Reno Debris Removal

Completed some home renos and needed the debris removed quickly and at a good price. Called RID-OF-IT and they got the job done. Two great guys cleaned up even the smallest pieces.

Walker

Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. I will pass along your comments to the staff, they always love to hear that their efforts are appreciated. We look forward to helping you get rid of your unwanted items in the future.

More about 1 800 Rid Of It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and the surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in the removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers, and apartment buildings- basically, anywhere you have JUNK.

We also offer same day junk pickup and make sure no damage is caused to your property during this process. With our online price estimator, you can find the best rates for junk removal and bin disposal in Toronto.