1 800 Rid Of It

1 800 Rid Of It

Reviews for 1 800 Rid Of It

lamanna1985
lamanna1985

Clean out an overcrowded basement

Kevin and his team were amazing with every detail, I would highly recommend Rid of it to everyone. Thank you for the fantastic work.

Good morning,
Thank you for your positive feedback and your future referrals. I'll share this with the team!

sharon dunn in Toronto
sharon dunn in Toronto

cleaned out my garage

they did a wounderful job removing the junk from my garage,home
they cleared everything out and left e verything neat and tidy i appreciated what james &keven did for me i would highly recommend this company everytime thankyou for all you both do!

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for this positive review. It is always our pleasure to help you! Our teams always will always tidy up when the job is complete. We greatly appreciate your repeat business!

Pamela
Pamela

Attic Clean Out and Removal

I recently moved into a detached home that needed an attic clean out. The previous owners left a significant amount of construction debris and the access to the attic was relatively small. I reached out to several of the larger junk removal companies and no one was able to do the clean out. I found Rid of It in one of my searches and was ecstatic that they would be able to do the clean out and junk removal. Kevin, Andrew and Justin were very professional throughout the process. They were upfront about any concerns they may encounter related to the job when they gave us the quote. Luckily no issues appeared. They were friendly, quick, efficient and cleaned up well after the clean out. Deborah was also friendly and helpful in our communications. Im very pleased with the amazing service the team provided. I would highly recommend them for any junk removal and would use them again for any future projects.

Good afternoon Pamela,
Thank you so much! It is always music to our ears when we hear that we were able to check all the boxes for you and provide top-notch service, in all areas. We really appreciate your trust in us. Hopefully we'll be able to help again in the future.
All the best,

Mikayla.redden
Mikayla.redden

Garage full of junk

Very satisfied with the efficiency and ease of the team removing a pile of junk from our garage. The relief we felt not having to dispose of it ourselves was well worth the fee!

Good afternoon Mikayla,
Thank you for your kind words. We endeavour to make things easy for our customers and we're happy to hear we relieved some of the stress for you!

laurelvking
laurelvking

Made easy - Last step emptying parent’s home

Called rid-of-it to take out an old sofa bed and last few old, broken items before selling my fathers condo. Really impressed with personal and attentive service. I booked appointment a month in advance and had confirmation a couple of days before by office, and morning of by drivers. They even phoned again to make sure that I was fully satisfied! On time, cheerful, careful with elevator and price was just what was quoted. Thanks.

Good afternoon Laurel,
It was our pleasure to help you and we are thrilled to hear that you were impressed with our service. We always endeavour to provide excellent customer service. We follow through from beginning to the end of each job to make sure each customer is satisfied. Our teams are always careful when moving things around. Thank you for trusting us to help you!
All the best,
Deborah

Straight forward, fast, good communication

Andrew and Kevin did a great job. Got here promptly and got the job done quickly. Would recommend again.

Good afternoon,
Thank you so much for your positive review! The team will appreciate hearing your feedback. It was our pleasure to assist you.
Best regards, Deborah

Great work for good price

I work for a not for profit agency and Rid of It gave us a great price for the work they did - Admin called me before and after to confirm the times and ensure everything happened smoothly on the day, and the movers took furniture from three floors (no elevator so had to use stairs) and were very professional. They also gave us a 3/4 truck fee instead of full truck fee because they packed everything so well.

Thanks Kevin, Andrew and Debra

Good morning,
Thank you for your feedback and kind review! We always endeavour to maintain communication with our customers all throughout the booking process and with our follow-up calls. With 12 different price points, you can be sure we only price you for exactly what you have. We were very happy to help you. Looking forward to the next time!

Gavin in Toronto
Gavin in Toronto

Professional, Punctual, and Prompt

Kevin and Andrew were careful, courteous, and got the job done in record time. I will definitely recommend Rid-of-It to friends and colleagues in the future.

Good morning Gavin,
Thank you very much! We were happy to help. We welcome your future recommendations.Thank you for choosing our services!

Great Job

Anytime I need to discard something Get Rid of It Team is there for me.
This time it was Debrah, Kevin and Andrew.
Thank you!

Good afternoon,
It is always our pleasure to help you! Thanks so much for your repeat business and continued support!

nicole.lui
nicole.lui

Junk removal for office

Had a great experience with Rid Of It! Deborah was wonderful to coordinate the move with and answered my many questions. They kindly accommodated our last minute booking. Both Kevin and Andrew were professional and very speedy! Would highly recommend Rid Of It for any junk removal needs!

Good afternoon Nicole,
We were happy to accomodate you last minute! Thank you for your kind words, and for trusting us to get the job done.

More about 1 800 Rid Of It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and the surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in the removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers, and apartment buildings- basically, anywhere you have JUNK.

We also offer same day junk pickup and make sure no damage is caused to your property during this process. With our online price estimator, you can find the best rates for junk removal and bin disposal in Toronto.