Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

400 Don Park rd unit #1 Markham ON L3R 1C6
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Best of 2015 winnerBest of 2015winner

Reviews for Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Kosta in North York
Kosta in North York
1 review North York, ON

Retail Store - Interior and Exterior

The Clean Cut Painting Company is clean cut and then some. I hired them and their crew to paint the interior and exterior of my shop. They came in did the work, finished in the two days, cleaned up and left without a trace of dust. You would not have known they had even been there! They remain high on my list of painters that I would highly recommend to friends and family.

Greg in Scarborough
Greg in Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

design and paint baby's nursery

I had Peter come in and give a quote on the nursery. We wanted something different. Peter listened to us then we started firing ideas back and forth. The outcome was fantastic. We had the crew come back for additional work (living room, dining room, hallway and kitchen). Its great to be able to work with someone like Peter.

Connie in Summerhill
Connie in Summerhill

freshened up paint, repaired cracking walls

It was a rare pleasure to deal with such an exceptional service provider! Peter and his team far exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond what we had originally asked them to do. We will definitely use The Clean Cut Painting Company again.

Kristi in High Park/Junction
Kristi in High Park/Junction

Painting of house exterior trim, staining of porch & deck

Peter and his crew were meticulous in their work, helpful with suggestions, tidy and friendly. They exceeded our expectations in quality, and spent the extra time (on a weekend) it took to correct a colour error which was my mistake, with no complaints. They even helped install wire mesh to keep out squirrels.
I would recommend Peter and his crew with no reservations whatsoever.

Danny from Unionville
Danny from Unionville

Staining of patio door

I had Peter come in and stain a Pella sliding door. He was very flexible with his schedule and he listened to my concerns. When the door was finished I couldnt believe it, it looked as if it came like that from the factory. I dont think anyone could have done a better job (believe me I have dealt with alot of painters).

Dave McMillan in Richmond Hill
Dave McMillan in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

painted entire inside of 4250 square foot house including 18 foot stucco ceilings

The crew did a great job: paid attention to detail and cleaned up after themselves every day. They changed the bulbs in my 18' ceiling for me, made suggestions on details I wouldn't have thought of and worked well with my other trades. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone based on the great work they did for me.

Dave McMillan.

1-888-616-6260

More about Clean Cut Painting And Decorating Corp.

Providing professional personal solutions is the core value of the Clean Cut Painting Company. We pride ourselves in delivering an enjoyable experience from start to finish; honest communication and workmanship, value, competence and understanding, our commitment to you is more than just the paint on the walls. Building relationships is the key to our success!

Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Farrow & Ball, PPG, Dulux
residential, commercial, industrial painting both interior and exterior, wallpaper hanging, wood staining and refinishing, faux finishes, murals, patina and gilding architectural finishes
With decades of experience we have developed vast product knowledge and built strong relationships with all major paint manufacturers which gives us the ability to properly match product with project in order to meet the expectations of our clients taking into account longevity, desired finish and budgetary constraints.
faux finishes, murals, patina and true gilding (gold leaf etc...)
1972
cash, chq, debit, credit
BBB, CCI, GTAA, PDCA, TCA,
one year to a maximum of five years, depending on project specifics